UTS - Semester 1 2008 Guestimates + Official Results (16 July 2008) thread (1 Viewer)

ragnarok

Inanimate Carbon Rod
HSC
Umm..if ya wanna know, PM me; I'd rather not post it :p Otherwise if you know where jase works, it's the same place. :p

Well yeah, the grad aps and upping work to 4 days a week kind of attritubted to my crappiness/laziness. I'm leaving work soon though, so hopefully the final semester will be fine :p I only need to get passes or something, though, to maintain a D average that's why I am not too fussed >< Plus, securing a grad position means your care slightly dilutes as I'm sure many people would experience :p

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
ragnarok said:
Umm..if ya wanna know, PM me; I'd rather not post it :p Otherwise if you know where jase works, it's the same place. :p

Well yeah, the grad aps and upping work to 4 days a week kind of attritubted to my crappiness/laziness. I'm leaving work soon though, so hopefully the final semester will be fine :p I only need to get passes or something, though, to maintain a D average that's why I am not too fussed >< Plus, securing a grad position means your care slightly dilutes as I'm sure many people would experience :p
I know where Jase works!! =)
Not sure how I'm going to do it.. with work, uni and grad positions to do at the beginning of next year =\

Jian

HSC
N/A
On next week's today, we will be able to know if we gain all the credit points.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Wait for Jian's message on this thread lol.. because he knows exactly when it comes out everytime..

You can check every day to find out if you wanted to =o

Jian

HSC
N/A
it will be available from 0:00 next Saturday : )
don't send the record at 23:59 next Friday because it will not work

PS: This always becomes available on Saturday in the week before the results release week.

Last edited:

Jian

HSC
N/A
The above message maybe not correct.
I just checked the 2007 Spring semester result thread. Some people got their "Online Record" work around 5pm on Friday.
So I think when those things will work depends on when student center staffs release the results. You may check your online record from this Friday afternoon.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Don't UTS call you prior to results being released if you have failed a subject anyway?

To give notice about any supp exam, etc.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yes they will notice you a week or so before official release of results for details regarding supp exam.

rockets

HSC
N/A
Have you seen uts has a new my student admin site????
Also does that email bit work for 1st year post grad students???- just asking for a friend!

Jian

HSC
N/A
can anyone see the menu after logging in My Student Admin?
I try to email my record, but I can not see the menu

--
can see the menu now

rockets

HSC
N/A
Just tried and all is blank on the left side of the page - no web enrolment ,results etc etc What's going on???

Jian

HSC
N/A
rockets said:
Just tried and all is blank on the left side of the page - no web enrolment ,results etc etc What's going on???
yeah.. I got the same thing just now
now I can see the menu.

maybe they are upgrading the system or releasing the results. hope it is later, haha

HSC
Jian said:
can anyone see the menu after logging in My Student Admin?
I try to email my record, but I can not see the menu

--
can see the menu now
i emailed myself at 8 am but the trick didn't work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)