UTS - Semester 1 2008 Guestimates + Official Results (16 July 2008) thread

Jian

HSC
N/A
11/07/08 10:30am

DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES MY STUDENT ADMIN IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE. AT PRESENT WE HAVE NO RESOLUTION TIME.

Student System

WTF

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Jian said:
11/07/08 10:30am

DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES MY STUDENT ADMIN IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE. AT PRESENT WE HAVE NO RESOLUTION TIME.

Student System

WTF
lol I was gonna post that.

Fuck it I'll just wait til tuesday.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
So anyone get results yet?

I'd try it myself but everything on the internet is a bitch to work when you're capped. D:

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Do i have to wait for the official release seeing as how that was my first sem and I don't have any results to display/can't email myself my academic record?

Jian

HSC
N/A
Azamakumar said:
Do i have to wait for the official release seeing as how that was my first sem and I don't have any results to display/can't email myself my academic record?
First year first semester student has to wait for the offical release.

I guest it will work at 12 am tonight

dram

i do things
HSC
argh bloody hell. because i switched from business at KG to business at the city (different course code) i have the same problem as if i was a first semester student :/ ie no results under my new course.

Jian

HSC
N/A
dram said:
argh bloody hell. because i switched from business at KG to business at the city (different course code) i have the same problem as if i was a first semester student :/ ie no results under my new course.
You can email your results of old course.
The results of new course will be with old results together

--
PS: You can not see the actual marks, you will only know how many credit points you gain for last semester.

Last edited:

Jian

HSC
N/A
In 2007, the trick worked at 0:00 am on Saturday in Autumn semester, and at around 5 pm on Friday in Spring semester.

Maybe due to Christmas, they release results earlier in Spring semester

Jian

HSC
N/A
Azamakumar said:
Just out of curiousity Jian, how do you know the exact release of marks?
In my first year first semester, I kept emailing the online record to myself every day after the exam period finished. I found that my "Total credit point gain" changed on Saturday one week before the offical result release.

Then in my first year second semester, I tried to email the record to me at 0:00 on Saturday one week before the offical result release. It worked. the "Total credit point gain" changed.

So I conclude that the trick will work on Saturday one week before the offical result release.

BowDown2

HSC
N/A
i dont understand how it is a trick?? Arent you just emailing yourself your academic record??

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
BowDown2 said:
i dont understand how it is a trick?? Arent you just emailing yourself your academic record??
Yeah but they've updated your record for you to include this semester's results before the official release.

efhat

HSC
so when are the actual results out for first year students?? is it 2moro?

HSC
actual is 16th of july i think. but if u aren't a first yr jian said it'll be available midnight apparently(not marks but credit points gained).

Jian

HSC
N/A
Strange. I can not logon to MSA.
I am sure my username and password are correct.

anyone has the same problem?

--
A notice that said we would not be able to logon between 20:00 and 22:00. (http://www.uts.edu.au/email/)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)