Uts Test?? (1 Viewer)

tybermon j

HSC
I never knew we had to do some readiness survey for uts?? Its holidays ive forgotten all my maths stuff. Luckily i havent enrolled yet.. I Reaally hope now UNSW offers me engineering for main round!

TheElite

HSC
Yeah well I was a bit surprised but nothing you can do. Does anyone know how hard it would be?

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
TheElite said:
Yeah well I was a bit surprised but nothing you can do. Does anyone know how hard it would be?
piss easy, and even if u do fail, so what, it doesn't drag your degree back.

miche11e

HSC
do we have to do the english one too? cos i thought i was finished doing english forever after paper 2

atakach99

HSC
i am screwed i have the test on jan 15 and i still havn't studied.....i totally forgot everythin! :(

kangms

HSC
HUH? wtf is a UTS test? WHoaaa///lucky its only 2u maths. I haven't studied 3unit yet. Was about to shit me pants

Last edited:

b1gboyjames

Banned
HSC
lol, if i remember correctly the hardest thing in the maths test was finding the distance between 2 points, umm.....equation of a tangent shit like that..

English is piss easy....i sorta though the physics was ok....

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
I passed english, im a lebo. Passed math with only doing 2 units maths, and passed physics, without doing a single bit of physics in the whole of my school years, although i do watch alot of discovery channel so yeh.

STOP STRESSING OUT! PISS EASY EXAMS!

kangms

HSC
O...that's a big relief. I was about to spend whole night studying for it. There's physics as well? The site only said english and math. O well, i like physics-its making up bullcrap most of the times so ... yay!

inglisfan

HSC
i have to go in tommorow. how did u find out about the readiness test?

miche11e

HSC
haha the english q was "write a 100 - 120 word paragraph for an encyclopedia entry on the ATM" random.
the maths test was so easy - i was outta there in about 30 mins tops.

but i gotta say i freaked out when they gave us that answer sheet for maths - there was like 300 answer spaces but then i realised it was a general purpose paper lol...

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC
LOL. after a week or something. they send an email. it will jsut say you have passed or failed test X etc etc

bcurious

Curious Member
HSC
Thats good to hear the maths one is easy, but whats in the english test? What sorta stuff is it on?

kangms

HSC
O. I c...You can always re-do the test if u fail so yea...English questions were so freaken random. "write an entry for encyclopaedia on Automatic Teller Machines"...wtf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)