UTS to UNSW transfer (1 Viewer)

davio89

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,
I have a quick question about transferring from UTS to UNSW in 2014. I am at UTS first year business degree (will major in accounting), but want to transfer to UNSW. I got my results yesterday with 2 credits and 2 distinctions, a WAM of 76 (I think) and a GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00. If I keep that level up, do you think I could transfer to UNSW (commerce). I know it combines with ATAR, I got 88.9. What do you guys think?? :)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I'm guessing you have a chance. I heard that a WAM of over 75 should get you in B.Commerce
That's the figure used for internal transfers at UNSW afaik. Could be different since he will have to go through UAC.

Probably have a good chance but i'd be aiming to do a little better next sem if I were you to seal the deal.

maratyeu

HSC
N/A
Don't they just use ATAR until you've completed a full year, 2 semesters.

Then afterwards its a combination of ATAR + Uni Results.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Don't they just use ATAR until you've completed a full year, 2 semesters.

Then afterwards its a combination of ATAR + Uni Results.
He said he wanted to transfer next year.

davio89

HSC
N/A
Thanks for your feedback guys..Yeah I am planning to wait out another semester so they use my ATAR and Uni results..I'm going to try a bit harder next sem, I think this sem I wasn;t really prepared with what to expect being straight out of school, but hopefullt I can get into UNSW

HSC
this gives me hope cause im almost definitely going to uts for business, instead of comm at unsw lol

davio89

HSC
N/A
Do you mean you want to go to UNSW or UTS? ahha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)