UTS Travel Concession Stickers for 2010???? (1 Viewer)

sickk

HSC
like the sticker but its crap resolution and it aint holographic haha

0hNivlek

HSC
Yeah the whole card itself looks pretty cheap lulz ;)! Kinda embarassing comparing to the UNSW people's gold ones !

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
lol damn I thought we would get new ID cards like other unis... UTS fail.
UTS used to send out new student IDs each year, but they stopped that a couple of years ago. Now, your student ID has to last for your whole course at UTS, unless you are willing to pay $25 (i think) for a replacement one.

AM_092

HSC
N/A
I know what you mean!!! The print job was pretty bad!!! Doesn't even look legit! Oh, and that blurry yellow smudge that's suppose to be the sticker!

$25 for a new ID card each year? Why don't they just give one to us? Well, if I'd really want a new one, I don't think I'll mind paying for it...

Last edited:

SFinspired

HSC
It's only a card... Not like you want to show off to all your mates or anything. Overrated.

SFinspired

HSC
Because you'll get over the hype of our shitty UTS card sooner or later. Just don't go flashing it around people with UNSW or uSyd cards. Probably UWS you could show, but I dont even know how their cards look like :p

AM_092

HSC
N/A
If it's shitty, than what's the hype? ;) Well, I do like how I look on the ID...

BowDown2

HSC
N/A
I was wrong...:vcross:

Maybe they will just give them out from the student centres when uni starts

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
We've still got to the end of march from our high school ones. So, yay for child prices?

BowDown2

HSC
N/A
We've still got to the end of march from our high school ones. So, yay for child prices?
New students will just get their printed on their new id cards at enrolment...this is just for continuing students.

joy1889

HSC
You guys should now have received an email detailing your 2010 travel concession tickets.

Just wait - it arrived on the 10th Feb last year so expect the email to arrive around that time this year. Besides, it doesn't expire until the start of March.
I told you it was coming on the 10th :D:D

Dear Student

2010 Travel Concessions – Register Now
The registration process for 2010 Travel Concessions is now open to eligible students. Travel concessions will not be distributed from student centres but from a nominated work area during February. You will be advised of collection dates and location when you register to collect your travel concession.

Who is eligible to receive a 2010 Travel Concession?
The NSW State Government issues the travel concession and has confirmed that eligibility is restricted to:

- Australian citizens and Permanent Residents; and
- Students studying full time
International and part-time students are ineligible to receive a travel concession.

What do I need to do?
- Confirm your eligibility for Travel Concession. Check the eligibility requirements published at UTS: Travel concession eligibility on state transport, Student admin
- Register your details and sign the eligibility declaration at the above site.
- Register for an available session.
- Wait for UTS to email you regarding your collection dates and location.
Students who fail to register on UTS: Travel concession eligibility on state transport, Student admin prior to collection will not be issued a 2010 travel concession.

This email is being sent to all local continuing students. Receiving this email does not mean that you are eligible for concession. Students must assess for themselves whether they meet the requirements and sign the declaration.

Please note that providing false information or breaching the travel concession conditions could render a student liable for prosecution by State Transit.

Kuring-gai students please note: These sessions will be held at the City campus. KG students can register for one of the city based sessions or wait until the start of semester when travel concessions will be available from the Kuring-gai Student Centre.

If you need assistance please call us on 1300 ASK UTS.

Regards
Student Administration Unit
UTS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)