• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UTS vs Sydney vs UNSW? (1 Viewer)

Which uni would you recommend a law degree from?

• UTS

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Sydney

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • UNSW

Votes: 18 31.0%

• Total voters

felafel

i'm a member of the good guides - i'll post some stats if i can find my password

i remember that the highest graduate starting salary is dentistry with a whopping $60,000+!

abey85

HSC
UWS leaves all the other uni's for dead. Anyone who has previously attended one of the more 'prestigious' unis and later transferred to UWS will agree with me. I attended UTS for to semesters and it was the worst year of my life. I just hated the teaching methods and the general enviroment. After i transferred to UWS parramatta, i couldn't believe what a difference it was. I actually began to enjoy going to UNI everyday.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
abey85 said:
UWS leaves all the other uni's for dead. Anyone who has previously attended one of the more 'prestigious' unis and later transferred to UWS will agree with me.

After i transferred to UWS parramatta, i couldn't believe what a difference it was. I actually began to enjoy going to UNI everyday.
could you expand on your opinion?

how/why do you feel UWS is better and in what sense?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
As usual, i'm shocked and appauled to see no mention of ANU...I realised that the staff were probably bias, but I didnt think that they made up all the international reports saying "ANU: Aust. best uni" AND they guy who topped HSC english does arts/law here too...I recognised the picture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)