• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UWS Bonus marks. (1 Viewer)

Jordanc957

HSC
When applying for a university, e.g. UWS, they offer local residents lower ATAR cut offs.

Is this based on the address of where your HSC results are posted to, or is it an address given when you apply.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Jordanc957

HSC
Yeah I understand that. But what I am wondering is what they take your address from. The reason being as one of my parents lives outside the western Sydney region and one is classified as living in it.

Because at the moment my HSC results will be posted to my address outside the region, while I am living primarily at my address inside the region.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Yeah I understand that. But what I am wondering is what they take your address from. The reason being as one of my parents lives outside the western Sydney region and one is classified as living in it.

Because at the moment my HSC results will be posted to my address outside the region, while I am living primarily at my address inside the region.
You should probs email the uni, im not entirely sure tbh. Sorry I cant help u further

Jordanc957

HSC
Yeah that's probably a good idea. Hopefully won't even need the bonus marks trollface.jpg

Jordanc957

HSC
Med, so at UWS it's 93.5 for local or 95.5 (I THINK) for out of the region

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Med, so at UWS it's 93.5 for local or 95.5 (I THINK) for out of the region
Ah thats what im doing. Beimg a gws applicant also lowers the umat threshold as well.

Yeah check with the uni

Jordanc957

HSC
Yeah I read that too. Might ask my careers adviser if emailing the uni gets me nowhere. Thanks for your help, gl with uni.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Yeah I read that too. Might ask my careers adviser if emailing the uni gets me nowhere. Thanks for your help, gl with uni.
No worries, and good luck! Look forward to seeing u next year :)

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi, Your home postcode and/or your school postcode will be used to determine whether or not you are eligible for the regional bonus points. For more information on our bonus points scheme, please visit www.uws.edu.au/tripleadvantage. Best regards, UWS Course Info

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)