UWS College (1 Viewer)

Poseidon981

HSC
Hey, i got an ATAR of 38.75, will that make it to the Foundation Studies?!

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
I think you need 50+ to get in, send your results and HSC to UWSCollege and they'll tell you if you're eligible

Poseidon981

HSC
really?, they sent me a letter to apply for it. I really need to go to UNI/College

sharul

Bored Of Studies?Hell Yea
HSC
wow ur abit late now, registrations closed 10th feb =\

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi, The best alternative entry pathway for you is to complete a Certificate 3 or above at TAFE NSW. A Certificate 4 or Diploma, in particular, can be considered quite competitive for entry into one of our degrees. Our Foundation Studies program requires a minimum ATAR of 40 for consideration for admission. Furthermore, applications have already closed for this session. Best regards, UWS Course Info

Lemonlime

HSC
What's the difference with Foundation Studies, and going to UWSCollege? :/

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hey, i got an ATAR of 38.75, will that make it to the Foundation Studies?!
Hi, You may certainly opt to apply for Foundation Studies and see if you will get in. However, I would also advise you to have a back up plan - perhaps studying a course at TAFE NSW. UWS accepts Certificate III's or above for admission into most of our undergraduate degrees, regardless of what field you have studied in. For more information on UWS College and the application process, please contact the Course Information Team on 1300 897 669 or on study@uws.edu.au. Best regards, UWS Course Info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)