UWS early round offers? (1 Viewer)

Psychosilocybin

HSC
With such a course like B Music, being totally dependant on audition and a separate exam run by the uni, would offers be made in early round rather than main for music?

it was my first preference, and i dont have one. i was wondering whether i should just wait til main round or whether i should panic now.

thanks

G

Gavvvvvin

the_avec said:
panic ... ur doing a b of music at uws even if u get in u have no hope...for that stuff its either the con or the gutter
No?

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hey Psychosilocybin
Offers for B Music are being released in the Main Round (17th Jan, 9pm). So don’t panic just sit tight and GOOD LUCK!

Psychosilocybin

HSC
Moldy thanks a heap!

cos i called admissions at uws and also uac about it and both the receptionists were complete bitches to me :mad:

*fingers crossed*

Psychosilocybin

HSC
the_avec said:
panic ... ur doing a b of music at uws even if u get in u have no hope...for that stuff its either the con or the gutter

uh.
elaborate?

kennychan222

HSC
As far as I know, students who defered the course last year or they are selected by other methods from normal selections will get early offers.

In B Music, normally, early offers are possible if the applicants perform their instruments well. However, very few early offers are released...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)