UWS free hsc lectures (1 Viewer)

trungduong12

HSC
Anyone attending the free hsc lectures at UWS throughout this week?
How was it?
Do u find it helpful?
What about the resources?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b12

HSC
The booklets they gave out were really good, i went to the 2 unit lecture which wasn't that good cause the questions in the booklet had detailed answers on the back & the lecturer would just go through those questions. The business studies one was really good, it was so helpful :)

trungduong12

HSC
The booklets they gave out were really good, i went to the 2 unit lecture which wasn't that good cause the questions in the booklet had detailed answers on the back & the lecturer would just go through those questions. The business studies one was really good, it was so helpful :)
I found the 2U maths so boring and wasting my time !!! Because i have that exactly the same maths book at home with detailed answers too !!! And they r just copying and reproducing the book !!!!
Wasting paper !!
-.-

bongoli

HSC
2u was bs, it was the phoenix 2u past paper book and they literally photocopied the first half.
physics was really good, BUT like i said 6 hours is crazy haha
adv english was pretty generic booklets lul

trungduong12

HSC
Yes
Same opinion for maths 2u
Such a waste of time and wast of money for train ticket 0.0

miss study

HSC
i went for the advanced english, biology and 2U maths at the Bankstown campus. The english was good as it restored lots of hope in me and was a good revisit over all my texts and concepts and the worksheets were alright-not anything i didn't have. The biology was the best and i really enjoyed our lecturer Joseph as he really made it an efficient class, he explained in thoroughness concepts i initially didn't understand and he gave the best booklets. However the maths was the worst because it was just straight from a book, there was no engagement and the actual class started half a n hour in and i literally survived for 30 mins and i was out and just explored the campus before me and my friend went shopping.
Generally though i liked it and i wish we had another bio lesson tbh coz we weren't able to complete everything in that one day.

trungduong12

HSC
i went for the advanced english, biology and 2U maths at the Bankstown campus. The english was good as it restored lots of hope in me and was a good revisit over all my texts and concepts and the worksheets were alright-not anything i didn't have. The biology was the best and i really enjoyed our lecturer Joseph as he really made it an efficient class, he explained in thoroughness concepts i initially didn't understand and he gave the best booklets. However the maths was the worst because it was just straight from a book, there was no engagement and the actual class started half a n hour in and i literally survived for 30 mins and i was out and just explored the campus before me and my friend went shopping.
Generally though i liked it and i wish we had another bio lesson tbh coz we weren't able to complete everything in that one day.
I personally thought bio was boring
Since the booklet covered all the stuff needed and he just went through and explained it again
So i didnt stay for bio
XD

Is there a lot of things beside what is already in that bio booklets we were given ???

miss study

HSC
na that was pretty much it. He went through question requirements, how to answer a question... the little things that we usually don't pay much attention to kind of stuff. other than that its all in the booklets so yeah
:)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)