UWS Hecs Help! (1 Viewer)

kennyp

HSC
Guys i think i completed my HECS form incorrectly... im really worried right now.

Apparently i wanted to choose the option that allows me to pay part of my payment, and receive the 20% discount. But unfortunately the day after the form was processed, it now appears as 'FROM-2005 HECS-HELP PAID FULL UP-FRONT WITH DISCOUNT' when it should be 'FROM-2005 HECS-HELP DEFERRED ALL OR PART STUDENT CONTRIB.'

I wanted the one where im suppose to pay part of the payment, not the full one. Ive already made a payment of $500 at the post office...

Is it still possible to change it to the option where i pay part of the payment, not the full upfront payment? and what will happen to my $500?

Help will be much appreciated, thanks.

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
As long as you have provided your tax file number on the form, I do not think it will be an issue but to be on the safe side, I would also suggest you call a Student Centre on 1300 668 370.

kennyp

HSC
Im just curious of what options other people chose for HECS. Did anyone choose the same option as me? (paying a partial payment now and receiving the 20% discount) if so then what does it say for the status of it right now?

Ive contacted them, but yet the problem is still not fixed.

rajputsingh

HSC
Go the the student centre at Parramatta. They should rectify any errors made on the spot.

-juLie-

meep
HSC
If you dont pay it as long as you have given them you TFN, your amount owing is then forwarded to the tax office where it becomes your HECS bill.

untitled....

HSC
How long do we have until the census date or whatever it's called? I still can't figure out how to apply for HECS :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)