UWS is pissing me off (1 Viewer)

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
i am sick and tired of the inconsistency in marking throughout the different classes and campuses...

also the fact that some teachers have put the marks up on webct for students like ages ago,, where as my teacher still hasnt put my marks up onto webct yet and its farking stuvac now...

fuck uws...

peace^^

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by natstar
All uni's have administration difficulties
yup..but that doesnt excuse academics slackness.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
esp in the bloody biology department...
I mean what the hell are they doing anyway? .. I haven't gotten back any marks since the start of semester - just pure slackness

^___^
HSC
MQ is pretty good, so far all the assessments and test we got results rather quick in comparison to the course size

cept the maths department marks the test really hard -___-;;

JRasnier

... i think ive seen u at a friends party, u know a gerald or phi from uws campbelltown by any chance???

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by JRasnier
... i think ive seen u at a friends party, u know a gerald or phi from uws campbelltown by any chance???
Originally posted by ...
thats not me in my avatar
-___-;;
:rofl:!!!!!!!!! classic XD

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by eLmo
esp in the bloody biology department...
I mean what the hell are they doing anyway? .. I haven't gotten back any marks since the start of semester - just pure slackness
aah, good to know biology departments are equally slack everywhere.

umm when you were talking about the consistency in marking where you just talking about the time it takes them to mark...............or also saying that between campuses/lecturers they are inconsistent how they mark

In my experience there is huge differences in how they mark...

In this one class with this fucking cock of a lectuer Some people got to hand in an extra assignment when they failed the course. And they had their grades turned into passes. its fucking corrupt.

This lecturere before, when the majority of the class failed their mid semester. he gave them the option of not including their mid semester and just putting all the marks towards the final he only made this option available after everyone failed the test.....stuff like that is bull shit.

He only did that to get on ppples good side otherwise they would have dobbed him in for being so shit. Fucking rort of a uni.

im pretty sure People at the other campuses and in other classes with a differeent lecturer didnt get this option.

also see at uws those slutty asians banging the teachers.....uws is corrupted thats what happens wen you hold a uni in all the ghetto areas of sydney.

Umm mmm i dont really have a problem them handing stufff back late etc..........for the most part if i was a teacher i would take my time as welll.......whats the rush man?

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
ok heres something thats really unfair but worked to my advantage....

for this one subject I do there was a practical excel exam
I would say it was a hard-ish exam because u had to do all these formulas and the instructions were pretty vague and a lot of assumptions were made in the questions
however my tutor just went around and helped everyone who asked and she practically entered the formulas for me when I ask if my formulas were right
and towards the end of the exam students were helping other students lol
i doubt it was done this way in other classes and I'm sure a lot of ppl failed....

moral of my example is......

nothing in life is fair

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by boredofschool
ok heres something thats really unfair but worked to my advantage....

for this one subject I do there was a practical excel exam
I would say it was a hard-ish exam because u had to do all these formulas and the instructions were pretty vague and a lot of assumptions were made in the questions
however my tutor just went around and helped everyone who asked and she practically entered the formulas for me when I ask if my formulas were right
and towards the end of the exam students were helping other students lol
i doubt it was done this way in other classes and I'm sure a lot of ppl failed....

moral of my example is......

nothing in life is fair

^^ into to IS? the tut is that woman with brown hair (forgot her name) .. the nice one? ..if so thats exactly what happened in my tut group :)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Originally posted by Dingo2004
nah da teachers are just plain lazy
how bout blame urself. like wat jess said it has nothing to do with academics, they tend to post it about the stuvac period + they are humans too ya noe...

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Does anyone here truly noe the lecturers name that offers better grades for sex?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)