uws meat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Yeah you should totally come, btw, I thought we were meeting up on Thursday. What happened to u?

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah you should totally come, btw, I thought we were meeting up on Thursday. What happened to u?
Coolio :) ... Oh no :O I thought that because we hadn't corresponded about it at all, that it wasn't happening :/ really sorry about that one, shall we organise it for next Thursday then? :) (I would do it this Thursday, but I have to attend a presentation lol)... Really sorry again, I must get better organised...

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Coolio :) ... Oh no :O I thought that because we hadn't corresponded about it at all, that it wasn't happening :/ really sorry about that one, shall we organise it for next Thursday then? :) (I would do it this Thursday, but I have to attend a presentation lol)... Really sorry again, I must get better organised...
Hya yeah thats totally fine :) next week it is :) Im so bored of uni atm...the readings and assignments are killing me. I have three assignments due this week.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lmao dudes, it would be sorta weird if I had three nipples....

Haha so paterz do u want to meet irl?

muhahahahahaha

HSC
No swifty, ur not allowed to come....nowhere within a 5 km radius. Lol avo against swifty :)

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
come to a proper bos meat!!1!

but yeah i'd hang out with you irl :)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol yeah I want to go to a meat but what am I supposed to tell my parents who don't really let me go out with my great friends on a normal day unless it was for an occasion or during the holidays or if we were all gonna meet up at uni. Hey mum hey dad im going out with friends from bos. Parents.... :/
Il try my best to come to one.

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
where UWS anyways in sydney? like what parts
effort to google

There are four main uni campuses I think, they are at:
Bankstown
Penrith
Campbelltown, and;
Hawkesbury...
(there's also a few college campuses scattered around the place, I've heard mention of Narimba, and Westmead I think... I'll be corrected on here if I'm wrong ^.^)... Hope that helps :)

Last edited:

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol, dw there was this one time where someone was asking me, so what high school do u go to? And I just froze....a while later I was like um u know the one in st george? ...what's it called....yeah oh yeah um yeah kogarah high school.
Awkwardmomentwasawkward.

swiftnissity

HSC
>.> /hate amani

so why dun u tell them about the txt messages u got from a random ;D

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Inb4 his next post, swifty is sitting right next to me trolling bos like crazy.
I confided in him with something and now he has an urge to spill it all over facebook. Fuuuuuu swifty fuuuuuuuuu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)