UWS on the rise. (1 Viewer)

JRasnier

they dont have a right to ask how much u make as in to the company, unless u give em permission, noone does not even ur parents have the right to know...thats why u usually shouldnt ask ppl how much they make...its a general rule....u can even get fired from ur job in some circumstances..

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
they can ask you, its a round about figure i'd assume. They dont want ur pay slip ffs. And its all confidential and used for research purposes only.
The numbers are made up of the average of all the amounts supplied. So its not as if anyone finds out, it is anonymous to i'd assume.. but not having graduated yet i am only assuming here and going on what the careers adviser told me.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by Cyph
Mate, you're an idiot. I try to have an intelligent conversation with you and that's all you have to say?

Put up an argument and then throw in a jestful comment like that if you want to be taken seriously.

y r u calling me an idiot for? i didnt say anything to u about ur gay uni and u being gay.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by Matthew_152
U wish that UBG (University of Being Gay) was as good as UWS!...UWS is nothing less than the best university ever established full of higher achieving students...and always will be! *walks off to enrol into a Bachelor of Being Gay @ University of Being Gay*.

hey this guy is right! UWS is the best uni ever

he is also right bout being gay

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
well he shouldnt hv dissed my uni. we didnt dis his gay uni

keep ur negative comments bout uws to urself coz uws is the best :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)