• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

uws or kurugai? (1 Viewer)

mz_200sx

which uni is better to do marketing at....uts kurugai campus or uws parramatta
accedemically

= Jennifer =

HSC
from my research both have good marketing programs.... natstar (a member on BoS) would be able to give you a good uws perspective on marketing

S

Shuter

This is a decision I also had to make (nt marketing but Business in general), probably see which one is in a better location for you. Personally I'll be picking Karingai because I have relatives I can mooch a house off. Parra is probably a better location in general.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
It depends where you live, IMO.

Pick whichever is closer.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
UWS, esspecially Parramatta, is picking up a decent rep. I saw both UWS Parra and UTS Kuring-Gai (for Nursing though, so I know practically nothing of the Marketing degrees) and UTS KG was a nicer place in general - unlike Dingo, I liked the fact that KG was surrounding by the National Park, wereas Parra was an 1800's orphanage/mental insitution.

That said, if you don't live in the Northern Suburbs, then it's a royal pain in the arse getting to KG - train to Linfield and then a 20 minute bus trip from there... I know people travel a bit to get to Uni, but 2 trains a bus is a pain in the arse as far as I'm concerned ;)

Parra is easy to get to, Trains running constantly, buses ect. KG is really out of the way.

Unless you plan on going to KG and then transfering to City Campus for second year...

Social life as well, I'm told UWS more of a social life, compared to KG's and CityUTS practically non-existant one ;)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
^ its supposed to be like 12.
its more than a 20min walk IMO
(went there today)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)