UWS or USYD? (1 Viewer)

ifraijaz

HSC
N/A
Hi guys, I'm doing my HSC this year, After uni i would like to start a career in Human resource managment, im confused about which course i should apply for..
im juggling between USYD, liberal arts and science and majoring in Industrial relations and human resources OR UWS B Business and commerce ( human resource management and industrial relations and majoring in human resource managment..
i need help deciding on what course to choose, basically just need to know which course will provide me with a better chance of getting a job..

George121

HSC
What mark do you need for both courses?

Have you also tried Macquarie? I was told that its a very good university for business degrees

ifraijaz

HSC
N/A
What mark do you need for both courses?

Have you also tried Macquarie? I was told that its a very good university for business degrees
hey,sorry for USYD its 70.05 and UWS its 65
i have put macquire as my first prefernce however most of the courses are all above 80 which i doubt i will get for my atar..

George121

HSC
hey,sorry for USYD its 70.05 and UWS its 65
i have put macquire as my first prefernce however most of the courses are all above 80 which i doubt i will get for my atar..
What are your subjects and ranks?
If you can, get into USYD, but do some research and ask around for recommendations, because I'd assume that the uni that requires a higher ATAR is probably "better"

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
What are your subjects and ranks?
If you can, get into USYD, but do some research and ask around for recommendations, because I'd assume that the uni that requires a higher ATAR is probably "better"
umm no it's not

higher atar means higher demand

Given that choice, I'd pick Sydney.

Though UNSW has the best Commerce program in the country so if you really want to do something good, go there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)