UWS - Orientation Day. (1 Viewer)

Intellectualism

HSC
I'm doing B. Science @ UWS parra.

Is the orientation day a waste of time? Is it really necessary to attend? Do they just say bullshit we've already heard a thousand times before? If we don't attend will we be totally lost on the first day?

Thanks =)

rcr4fags

HSC
N/A
waste of time. o-week is just for 2nd year students who have no friends to act all cool to the noobs.

that awe for the 2nd years will last about 2 weeks, when the noobs will realise those 2nd years who were around for o-week were just toolies

h3da

HSC
I think its okay to attend to get to know the campus and for those who doesn't know anybody at the uni, make friends and stuff... If you know everything then there's no point, but i think a quite number of new students will go.

Intellectualism

HSC
Yeh, i already know a few people going to the uni & im pretty familiar with the campus.

I dont really want to go because my school is holding a party kinda thing on the same day & time for the past yr 12 (our cohort) & I REALLY WANT TO GO. =D

So what i want to know is do they tell you anything important in the orientation such as what text books we need for our units & what we bring to tut's prac's etc ?

Suic1de

Banned
HSC
They should tell you if there are compulsory programs you must attend.

Otherwise it's all voluntary.

uac.aplcnt

HSC
But I heard they help you pick your electives according to my good friend of mine..and a friend of mine..:D:D

His orientation is today at 2..so he's lost atm if he should go or not

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)