UWS people- help (1 Viewer)

xazxncutiex

HSC
okay so i already accepted my offer for bachelor of arts/ master of teaching (primary), selected my keyprograms/majors/submajor but is still confused about the unit timetable and tutorial registration.

so, my question is when can u get ur id and concession card and ur timetable for the year? my first time at uni and the site is not helpful at all. it doesnt give me the whole information i needed! do i have to wait for Oriention week to get all these things? or can i go straight to the campus and ask them for it?

plus about the timetable thing, do u make it own online? how u know where to go on ur first day at uni?

sorry but im so confused and keep on searching on this forums for answer and i think my brain is gonna :bomb:

xazxncutiex

HSC
plus this is for the bankstown campus-do i need to go to this one or the other campus for all the info?

BigDk

HSC
your concessin card will be your student card. they put a sticker on it

Snooty

HSC
Tutorial Registration | University of Western Sydney (UWS)

^ You should find all you need to know about Tutorial Registration there. Basically, you just need log on to Platform Web during the times your 'School' is having tutorial registrations, and click on 'Tutorial Registration'. You should be able to pick your classes online from there.

Timetable Information

^ It's best to visit here before hand and plan out a draft timetable for your units.

Student ID Card | University of Western Sydney (UWS)

^ You can go and get your Student ID card and concession sticker from the Student Centre

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)