UWS PWEB Up and Running (1 Viewer)

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I've been able to access PWeb since day one, although my registration day hasn't come yet, so i can't enrol for tutes/lectures yet.

Jacks

HSC
I just thought I'd made it on and it was someone elses stuff and not mine...that's even more annoying...I got my hopes up and everything hehe

Jacks

HSC
ok I just managed to get on...one of the tuts I wanted was full so I'll be waiting around awhile on one of the days hehe...but ah wells it's all done now...is anyone else still having trouble getting on?

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
My friend had her tut times open today and couldn't register because the site was so slow. Hopefully it's not as bad later.

peepee

loser.
HSC
sounds like everyone is having fun trying to log on....
i connect at 28.8kbps (31.2 when i'm lucky)
so i'll be having a lot of fun when it comes to my turn...
i will cry if i don't get my choices lol i would probably have to come in at 8am one day, go home and come back at 6pm or something aoimsgtnghsiomawtklhssreysssrswr

Hehe

is it just me or something coz i can't seem to access platform web

i mean the login page

Last edited:

klh

HSC
it doesnt matter if you have dial up or cable/broadband i think.
i log on at like 12 pm wednesday after trying like a million times (well, it felt like it) but it worked for me.

simply put, the servers are slow, not the connection. i got a 48Kbps xonnection it it does the job well to me.

unfortunately Peepee, your connection mite take longer since 28Kbps connection is way too slow.

Hehe, dw everybody cant log into it either. just try for as long as your patience can go and wen you get pissed, call up someone like UWS and abuse the crap out of em

Jacks

HSC
it doesn't have much to do with whether you have broadband or not because it's the pressure on the server with millions of people all trying to login at the same time that causes it to be so slow...we know this but somehow can't seek too much solace from it...still annoys the crap out of us...:p

JRasnier

but a broadbander can reconnect to the server faster then a person with dialup can...hence more chances of them to get in..

Jacks

HSC
well I wouldn't say much more of a chance...I have broadband and it took me about 2 hours of non-stop trying to get through...not exactly what you'd call fast...:rolleyes:

spunkycheezle

heheh... save the envy 'twas today... but still i think that there must have been something magical in the keyboard...

Jacks

HSC
hehe maybe...I think they fixed it because we all had such a tough time yesterday...no fair...I missed out on one of the tutorials I wanted :chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)