• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UWS Rocks (1 Viewer)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Cape said:
hero - why are you trying to be so nice :confused:
lmao. maybe he's trying reverse psychology ? =/

klh said:
about that sickenss thing, your lucky your not asian. if im sick, we get the spoon or coin.
you know what hickies look like? think about that but all over your back in long red stripes.
and its a painful process, i dunno how to explain it but it helps you get better.
basically they put on asian oil crap, smells really strong, and the they use those asian spoons and press it on your back and run it down your back vigourously with alot of force.
what in the mother are u on about... ahah im asian and i've never heard of whatever you're talking about.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
matt#1 said:
Go to the F1 thread in the sport section and the reasons for her obsession with Schumacher will be revealed...
eh? What obsession :confused:

and why are you posting in here? And why do ppl stalk me on this forum :confused:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Cape said:

and why are you posting in here? And why do ppl stalk me on this forum :confused:
I think he likes u

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Korn said:
What do u mean, another one?
well, we have had hero trying to crack on to as many people as possible. OJ said he loved me, then he dumped me - oh the sad life of internet forums, lol.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Cape said:
well, we have had hero trying to crack on to as many people as possible. OJ said he loved me, then he dumped me - oh the sad life of internet forums, lol.
Another thing, why wont ppl tell me where i can get these specially UWS branded rocks

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Cape said:

lol....

1. stop denying that you have an obsession with Schumacher...because you clearly do (ask anyone in the F1 thread). Your avatar, etc also indicate this. :)

2. I'm posting here because I feel like it. I don't look at the forums for other uni's very often, but when i do... I love stirring up UWS students who all seem to be paranoid about the status of their uni.

3. I'm not stalking you. Just because I happened to reply to your post in the F1 thread and then post in this thread...that dosen't qualify me as a stalker. Though I will stalk you if you want me to :) (just joking).

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Korn said:
Another thing, why wont ppl tell me where i can get these specially UWS branded rocks
whats this?

We were talking about how our id cards are like atm cards for photocopying and printing. Is that what you were referring to?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
matt#1 said:
lol....

1. stop denying that you have an obsession with Schumacher...because you clearly do (ask anyone in the F1 thread). Your avatar, etc also indicate this. :)

2. I'm posting here because I feel like it. I don't look at the forums for other uni's very often, but when i do... I love stirring up UWS students who all seem to be paranoid about the status of their uni.

3. I'm not stalking you. Just because I happened to reply to your post in the F1 thread and then post in this thread...that dosen't qualify me as a stalker. Though I will stalk you if you want me to :) (just joking).
1. I do not have an obsession. Mum calls it a passionate interest ;)

2. Would you like it if I went to the USYD section and called you a bunch of bloody snobs who think that they are all king shit? No!

3. You are too stalking!

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Cape said:
whats this?

We were talking about how our id cards are like atm cards for photocopying and printing. Is that what you were referring to?
What, no, i was meaning UWS branded rocks, they would sort of look like this

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
urgh! rocks! If i see one more rock after my 12 hours of geology pracs staring at rocks ... I think that I will go insane!!!

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Cape said:
urgh! rocks! If i see one more rock after my 12 hours of geology pracs staring at rocks ... I think that I will go insane!!!
Is that where the UWS Rocks are

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
1. I do not have an obsession. Mum calls it a passionate interest ;)

2. Would you like it if I went to the USYD section and called you a bunch of bloody snobs who think that they are all king shit? No!

3. You are too stalking!
lol...you are obsessed, i am a snob...but i'm not stalking. end of discussion.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
matt#1 said:
lol...you are obsessed, i am a snob...but i'm not stalking. end of discussion.
Arnt u the bloke that thought i was insulting u for living in Macquarie Fields

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Korn - I have no idea what these uws rocks are? lol.

Matt - Glad you know when to quit! Cause you don't want to get me started :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)