UWS Student diary (1 Viewer)

turbo7

Just wondering where u can pick up a uwssa student association diary for 2006?. i got the 2005 one and found it real helpful just wondering where u can get one from if any1 has one yet?

thanks

= Jennifer =

HSC
The UWS student diary the one with the spiral is free :D the uwssa also give you a discount card as well, not a crappy paper one, a real proper one which is also free :D

You will find them at the uwssa office, for parra students it is up the stairs in the river bar...you just go to the counter and ask, you fill out a form with your name and student number and that is it :)

I have seen the other blue and white uws ones they are a4 size but i do not know where people got those ones from.

purplemonkey

HSC
[QUOTE

I have seen the other blue and white uws ones they are a4 size but i do not know where people got those ones from.[/QUOTE]

When we first years went to enrolment we were given them in a start up kit.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
The UWS student diary the one with the spiral is free :D the uwssa also give you a discount card as well, not a crappy paper one, a real proper one which is also free :D

You will find them at the uwssa office, for parra students it is up the stairs in the river bar...you just go to the counter and ask, you fill out a form with your name and student number and that is it :)

I have seen the other blue and white uws ones they are a4 size but i do not know where people got those ones from.
Yeah those a4 ones are first year diaries, they gave them to us at enrolment... they are too big tho

I want a small one :)

melodic_gal

HSC
i got my uwssa diary when i sign up membership for uwssa i got like this bag and in it was the diary. I think you can get one at the student association centre on the campus you at.

L

LaraB

natstar said:
Yeah I got a UWSSA diary today and a card.......didnt know it was free..never got one before
won't be 'free' for long unless u pay ... maybe that's why they're promoting that stuff more now to encourgae people to pay once VSU comes in since i bet half the uni won't pay but will still want to use their services :rolleyes:

klh

HSC
i asked what the card was for and they said its for photocopying....whoa? i thought our ID cards were for that! And they said something abotu our card numbers...what card numbers? its just a card and they told us to sign it...

btu the diary looks better and i like the spiral! btw, has anyone bought anythign at the Co op? there is a voucher when they gave us the diary to redeem a "free gift" when buying our books from the co op, so if you do try that voucher out coz i dont knwo what that gift is...

L

LaraB

klh said:
i asked what the card was for and they said its for photocopying....whoa? i thought our ID cards were for that! And they said something abotu our card numbers...what card numbers? its just a card and they told us to sign it...

btu the diary looks better and i like the spiral! btw, has anyone bought anythign at the Co op? there is a voucher when they gave us the diary to redeem a "free gift" when buying our books from the co op, so if you do try that voucher out coz i dont knwo what that gift is...
its a lecture note book thingo i think...

and about the photocopying - dunno who told you that... that sounds weird.. coz i used my student one today fine... and they're getting new cards for all that when VSU comes in coz those who don't pay won't get the cheap photocopying rate

klh

HSC
just what i heard when i asked the lady at the reception thingo upstairs...
then someoen else told me that you are allowed to use their internet access upstairs...wtf???

ahh thanks LaraB.

L

LaraB

klh said:
just what i heard when i asked the lady at the reception thingo upstairs...
then someoen else told me that you are allowed to use their internet access upstairs...wtf???

ahh thanks LaraB.
really? that's weird... coz like, i know you can use it if you're part of a student assoc. affiliated with UWSSA and you need it for the purposes of the organisation but id idn't know it was like.. for whoever... maybe that lady's just lost lol:p

klh

HSC
actually, th co op gifts have sorta run out..they gave me a highlighter...dang. just informing those who want ot cash in those vouchers...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)