UWS timetable question (1 Viewer)

Lils

HSC
i'm trying to put my timetable together, but i'm abit confused. Can somebody please tell me if we can put down a reserved seminar in our timetable??. I can't fit my introduction to law unit on a Thursday because i'm literally full all day, so is it possible to put down Friday even though it states reserved? what should id o if i can't ?? Oh and are we supposed to register for both a lecture and a tutorial.?? ..can someone please help i'm totally lost. Thanks heaps.

fai69

HSC
Lils said:
i'm trying to put my timetable together, but i'm abit confused. Can somebody please tell me if we can put down a reserved seminar in our timetable??. I can't fit my introduction to law unit on a Thursday because i'm literally full all day, so is it possible to put down Friday even though it states reserved? what should id o if i can't ?? Oh and are we supposed to register for both a lecture and a tutorial.?? ..can someone please help i'm totally lost. Thanks heaps.

Best to email your unit coordinator and sort it out.Depending on your circumstances they might be able to stick you in the time you want.Usually when a lot of people spam the unit coordinator about this they usually open the reserved times.And you just register for tuts or any practicals if you got any.Lectures you dont need to attend so you dont need to register.

Lils

HSC
hey thanks for that, but a question to your answer, we don't have to register for lectures ?? is it only tutorials and seminars we register for ? thanks again.

HSC
How come for the course I regestered for today in the Lecture section it said NOT ENABLED? :confused:

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
~ChaLdO*GoDdEsS said:
How come for the course I regestered for today in the Lecture section it said NOT ENABLED? :confused:
Generally if there is one lecture you don't have to register, if it says not enabled then you don't need to worry, because they either don't care which one you go to, have enough room in both or only have one. Sometimes you will have to register but you will see if you do when you go to register it will have the little tick circle thing there.

Lils said:
what do you do when your units clash ??? helppp !! :(
Contact the unit co-ordinator which is Margaret Hyland - http://pubapps.uws.edu.au/teldir/personprocess.php?Email=mm.hyland@uws.edu.au
She should be able to help you and it is probably reserved for that purpose so contact her and she might be able to put you in it, don't panic, besides there is always the night class - http://platformweb.uws.edu.au/pweb_...e=Introduction to law&qsubcode=&frompg=search

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)