UWS' tutor Uthman Badar on A Current Affair-Radical Islam (1 Viewer)

beefnoodle

HSC
I saw him on campus (Uni of Western Sydney-Parramatta). Some of my friends had him as their tutor (If im not mistaken). Some of his remarks are extremely disturbing.

On A Current Affair

YouTube - Ch. 9 A Current Affair interview: Uthman Badar re: Khilafah Conf. 2010 (HT Australia media rep.)

On C9's Today
YouTube - Ch. 9 Today Show interview: Uthman Badar re: Khilafah Conference 2010 (HT Australia media rep.)

His Facebook
Uthman Badar | Facebook

Basically hes a spokeman for a radical Islamic organisation that advocates for a worldwide fundamental Islamic state and believes that Islam and democracy do not get along.

Im not flaming here. You really need to hear his remarks. Like seriously. Im not anti-Islam in any way. I have Muslim friends that are totally against such views.

random-1006

Banned
HSC
I love how ACA put him in his place, if he doesnt like it here he can go home, simple.

BBJ is back

Banned
HSC
N/A
Who ever watches ACA is a fucking stupid white bogan cunt.

Also, I hope some Islamic cunt kills Fred Nile. In fact, it would be poetic justice if he was killed by a road side bomb. mother fucker is a jew

BBJ is back

Banned
HSC
N/A
ffs, I actually agree with this cunt in the second video

random boy

HSC
Any religeous fanatic who hates the world can suck a rather large phallace!

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Are you kidding me that'd be so exciting/entertaining.

It'd be like a comedy gala and everything

HSC
democracy is a sham
I agree. If this was a good old tyrannical state or even just an autocracy, we coulda killed this guy. Now we have to "tolerate" his views due to "freedom of speech". Sometimes I wish I could carry a shotgun around and kill all the stupid ppl in the world. They annoy me.

HSC
That's a moderate Muslim you dolts.
All the things that you have been saying about Muslims implies that you are VERY scared of their radical ways. Let me put your fears to rest.

90% of Muslims are stupid. They wouldn't know how to wipe their ass, let alone take over the world.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
i watched this live

and i fuckkin lol'd so hard

the muzzie puts tracey in her place which is just hilarious considering hes endorsing an islamic state

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
that Muslim destroyed Tracey Grimshaw fuckan solid

X

xeuyrawp

How is him being a tutor at a university at all relevant? Do you want him fired or something?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Nah they're just trying to associate idiocy with stereotypes about specific unis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)