UWS vs UNSW (1 Viewer)

1harkina

HSC
ok so in the end up i want to be a secondary french teacher
i could get into both unsw and uws
to get to uws it would take me 2 hours on public transport i wouldnt drive coz its in a busy area
to get to uws it would take me up to one hour depend ing on the campus
which uni should i choose
does it matter which uni you go to if you get the same degree

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
If you're willing to potentially travel to UNSW, why not try USYD?

In the end this will come down to a "which ever atmosphere you like better" though.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
*grabs pom poms*

Newcastle! Newcastle! Newcastle! Newcastle! Newcastle! Newcastle! Newcastle! Newcastle! Newcastle! Newcastle! Newcastle! Newcastle! Newcastle! Newcastle!

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
1harkina said:
ok so in the end up i want to be a secondary french teacher
i could get into both unsw and uws
to get to uws it would take me 2 hours on public transport i wouldnt drive coz its in a busy area
to get to uws it would take me up to one hour depend ing on the campus
which uni should i choose
does it matter which uni you go to if you get the same degree
So you want the shortest path to uws i guess and unsw is right next door....

emilybradstreet

HSC
Musk said:
Perfect case study of an insecure unsw student

If its just to become a teacher then UWS is fine

Pick the uni that suits you, not what suits others
Huh?

Anyway i have a friend that does education at UNSW and she's quite a smartie but she tells me she doesn't go to half her classes :eek: I didn't know you could do that at uni hahaha.

Then i tell her that one day she'll be teaching kids, is that the example she wants to set? Sure got her on track lol.

Oh and i might want to do education at unsw later too. Even though i also hear uws is not as bad as people make it out to be.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
um, depends whether transport is a huge issue or not. i travel 2 hours to uni everyday (i'm at usyd), and i was originally going to go to UWS at Penrith/Kingswood but a) they dropped the course i wanted to do and b) the campus looks like a shithole covered in bogan. the travel to get to usyd is a little annoying but you get used to it very quickly. getting to unsw would be a hassle, though. it's further and you have to get a bus and i hate city buses so yeah, ew, but if you're cool with that, i'd go to UNSW. if not, go to uws. remember you'll be travelling to whichever one you choose up to five days a week so make sure you know you're up for it

Foxodi

HSC
PrincessSJ said:
*grabs pom poms*

Newcastle! Newcastle! Newcastle! Newcastle! Newcastle! Newcastle! Newcastle! Newcastle! Newcastle! Newcastle! Newcastle! Newcastle! Newcastle! Newcastle!
I considered that uni once. Then I realised I didnt want a degree I wanted an education, and that a 95 uai course at UNSW would pwn the 64? uai course at newcastle for business in terms of learning. (at least, I would hope :D)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)