uwslsa (1 Viewer)

klh

HSC
i, actually wasnt thinking about ping pong.....
there are Law ones, why not business ones? like that playing th estock market thing or other clubs that support comps. finding jobs and info about the industry etc.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
klh said:
i, actually wasnt thinking about ping pong......
I am shocked! Damn, the shock face isn't working :(

Maybe businessey people don't want clubs. Maybe they are too busy studying *hint hint*

I dunno. Isn't if you can get 8 people or so interested you can start up a club?

klh

HSC
hint? oh yeah..stuvac...o rdo you mean otherwise? i dont understand.
nah i reckon coz most poeple work, no time for anything, and those with time like the bar and not much extra curricular activities as much as say city unis (those ambitious bunch).

pingpong-no interest whatsoever at para, as i can see it comeing from you, so yeah. there is a club at bankstown, but its too far and i dunno anyone.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Hint - Stuvac = study time :p

Maybe people don't have time cause they travel so far. There were people in my earth sciences class who travelled from out past penrith (damn them, they can catch the express trains :p)

I don't mind ping pong - used to play it at Hawkesbury during breaks, but the equipment was stollen. Put a sign up on a noticeboard and advertise.

klh

HSC
cant be bothered, people might steal stuff and generally lack of interest. its parra! whattaya gonna do.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Go to westfield?

I dunno. Parra is pretty boring tho, I dunno, might be there next semester. I'd go home during my breaks if I have any.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)