v festival (1 Viewer)

HSC
if the second announcement is good i'll just buy one off ebay or something, not dropping 140 on this at the moment haha

Alvik

HSC
politik said:
Modest Mouse and Hot Hot Heat as I remember. That was a good sideshow.
Your musical compatibility with xcitindesigns is Low
Music you have in common includes Editors, Architecture in Helsinki, Sufjan Stevens, Justice and Digitalism.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
this thread is dead but i'm gonna try and revive it :p.

people really don't like this lineup? killers, snow patrol and kaiser chiefs - those bands are worth $140 imo. i'm not familiar with the rest of the lineup. hope it's not too late to get tickets, I hear that v-festival doesn't sell out like bdo etc which is good, it means i can get tickets after i get some cash together.

:headbang:

HSC
hahahaha oh jesus, the fray AND snow patrol?

sounds like sad-melodramatic-television-commercial-singalong time!

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
oohh, yay for the kills! def going to their sideshow. they'd better have one or i'll kill a bitch.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
lol at some of the Q&A's in their Q&A section

Lots of rumours that Spinal Tap are playing V Fest, can you confirm?
Well, you will just have to wait for the second announcement.

How come The Ting Tings is not a part of the V Festival line up?

Because they just played Big Day Out, and they were here before that as well weren't they? They're a great act, but try something new.

Hey - why does this years lineup suck balls?
Depends what you're into ... literally.

Will fluro be banned?
Sure will be - anyone caught wearing fluro will be sent to first aid for a medical checkup.

I think they even had it in the newspaper that spinal tap were gonna play....could it be that they will be in the 2nd announcement??? :shy:

domo.kun

HSC
N/A
Rumoured for 2nd announcement:

Weezer, Spinal Tap, The Verve, The Fray, Biffy Clyro, Empire of the Sun, Evermore, The Academy Is..., M83

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Just bought my ticket. Was going to buy fray tickets when they get released tomorrow but I'm going to take the chance that they get announced for the V Festival.

Btw: I got one of those print out tickets and it has the "purchased by:" field on it. The problem is that I used my dad's credit card to buy it so its got his name there. That isn't going to be an issue is it? Or do I have to call them up to get that changed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)