• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

V8 supercars (1 Viewer)

chookie_06

ø¤º°©ђòókîë_0 6™°º¤ø
HSC
how many years have u been going to bathurst???? how do u get there, where do u stay????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i first went when i was two and have gone every year since, the last few years we have had pit passes with either sbr or djr... and i grab a group of mates and pack the landcruiser with full eskies and sleep under the night sky then wake up in the mornings and have that great sensation of being in bathurst for the great race
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s go junior and ingall and go FORD

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
chookie_06 said:
p.s go junior and ingall and go FORD
hehe, another ford supporter. We have these Holden supporters out numbered :p

I wanna go to bathurst this year. Theres two ways I'm thinking of going. Either catching a dubbo XPT which stops at bathurst or catching a train to katoomba then a bus to Bathurst (I spend far too much time at strathfield station). I wish that I could drive though :(

I'm going to Bathurst in a couple of weeks for a geology field trip, maybe I should pitch a tent early, lol.

chookie_06

ø¤º°©ђòókîë_0 6™°º¤ø
HSC
trust me take the train and bus - ive been that way, and ive also taken the car. but normally when i took the car we do something stupid and one no two years we spent the saturday night in a cell/ back of paddy wagon.... not so comfortable.
that still doesnt stop us we still fill the cruiser and sleep under the stars...

i might see u out there, send me an email if u are going, there might be a seat in it for you

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
im goin on a roadtrip with mates :)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
erm....suitcase?

i dont own one....

n i dont think this roadtrip is goin ahead this yr...maybe next ;)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
oooh ... roadtrip, I can fit into a boot of a lancer, so I'd be able to fit into a boot of any car. Just as long as I'm able to breath :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lol...4 guys, plus baggage....if the girls r coming it means 2 cars! :(

damn girls...

but cape, if theres room, u may

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
YAY!!! I don't take up very much room :p are you also going to buy me my entry tickets? and merchendise? and food and alcohol? lol. I'll send braad broke :D

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
YAY!!! I don't take up very much room :p are you also going to buy me my entry tickets? and merchendise? and food and alcohol? lol. I'll send braad broke :D
lol...no

i think not :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
braad said:
lol...no

i think not :)
dear dear braad, your not funny. And don't think I was stupid enough to think that you would say yes.

:chainsaw:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
dear dear braad, your not funny. And don't think I was stupid enough to think that you would say yes.

cut cut, dont cry cape :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)