Vacation work interviews (1 Viewer)

disorient

HSC
What are the chances of them checking our official transcript at or before the interview? Has anyone managed to land vacation work without having them sight your official academic transcript?

disorient

HSC
no no no ...not lying ...just makin some omissions thats all...if possible ..jus to improve my chances of scoring an interview ....

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
If it's any consolation... the word "average" (and the word "averaged") can be interpretted in as many ways as it can be calculated.

disorient

HSC
seremify007 said:
If it's any consolation... the word "average" (and the word "averaged") can be interpretted in as many ways as it can be calculated.
so can "average" be the average of my top two grades? :p

turtleface

HSC
when I applied for CA Achiever, they said to bring transcript and citizenship docus to interview, but they didn't check either of them

M@C D@DDY

HSC
turtleface said:
when I applied for CA Achiever, they said to bring transcript and citizenship docus to interview, but they didn't check either of them
They checked mine so be careful manipulating these documents. It's a serious issue in my opinion.

turtleface

HSC
lol yeah sorry I didn't make my stance clear

I definately do not condone bs-ing with regards to academic transcripts.

I'll spell it out again if anyone's still in doubt:

do-not-bull-shit.

If you are found to have bs-ed, I have heard rumours that you are blanket banned from all firms in certain industries. e.g. from every big 6 law firm, every big 4 accounting firm, every top tier investment bank etc.

mserica

HSC
Its extremely hard to blanket ban in any industry unless you have done something illegal and are then charged... still dont lie, it will catch up with you in the future, from a HR perspective, if you dont have your records they can still do an education history on you and they will help them find your marks (as long as you consent to them doing so)

turtleface

HSC
mserica said:
Its extremely hard to blanket ban in any industry unless you have done something illegal and are then charged... still dont lie, it will catch up with you in the future, from a HR perspective, if you dont have your records they can still do an education history on you and they will help them find your marks (as long as you consent to them doing so)
Oh yeah I forgot, they don't even need to check your transcript, they can just use uni result checking service lol

SaintMichael

HSC
N/A
thanks god for this thread, because i was about to.........well you know with my GPA, now stuff that i just give them my raw marks and my personalities should make up for the gap when i go for one of the vacational job interview.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)