Valid (1 Viewer)

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Well seeing as shallow-ness is in vogue these days do people think that this is a valid way of evaluating yourselves and the opposite sex?

TuckerMax said:
1) Though personality is very important in evaluating females, in this scale it can only hurt. Too many men are the type that once they start fucking, they think the girl is cool because she likes having sex with them, and want to raise a woman's rating. This scale is for accuracy of physical appearance only, so keep your feelings for her personality out of this rating. People generally agree more when a woman is a bitch, thus making that more of an objective factor (Personality is obviously important in deciding whether or not you want to date the woman, but not in conveying her physical attractiveness on this scale).

2) Bonus stars can only be given under the following circumstances:

-A woman financially supports the man, or at least buys him everything he wants; capped at 1 star.
-A woman is into other women, and lets the man participate in some way (including watching); capped at 1 star.
-Sex drive can help, but it can only bring a marginal candidate up a level. For instance, a high 2-star can be elevated to a low 3-star, but an average 2-star CANNOT go to a 3-star, no matter what her sexual habits are.
The scale:

1-star (aka, Common-stock pig): No redeeming qualities. This girl is ugly, usually fat, boring and sucks in just about everyway possible. If you don't know a common-stock pig when you see one, you are destined to spend the rest of your life with one.

2-star (aka, Respectable pig): One redeeming quality, like large breasts, nice ass, cute face, great dick-sucking lips, etc. If you concentrate on that one redeeming physical quality, and you get shit-housed, you're not too upset with yourself waking up next to a respectable pig. Of course, you still make her crawl out the window when she leaves, because you don't want your friends to see her, but at least you don't want to gargle bleach and scrub yourself like a rape victim after she leaves.

3-star (aka Decent or attractive): Acceptable to be seen with in public. She is average when sober, but looks MUCH better after only about three beers. You'll admit to your friends that you're fucking her, but you still make fun of her behind her back, and tell them lies about her sexual prowess and bi-sexual tendencies to justify your dealings with her. She's not bad overall, and will do if nothing better comes along, but could be left in a heartbeat if the opportunity for a hot chick comes along. Sadly, most guys end up having to settle for a 3-star, as these are the most prevalent type of women.

4-star (aka Girlfriend material): This is the girl that is very attractive, but not super hot. You will be seen with her in public at any point in the day, even before drinking. You think twice before ditching this girl for a hot chick, especially if she has special powers (tongue ring, double jointed, etc.). Ascension to the 4-star level can only be attained through use of a petition. The candidate must secure 75% of the vote from those polled. (NOTE: Bonus points only make a candidate petition eligible. She still must garner 75% of the vote.)

5-star (aka Super hottie): This is the hot chick. Hopefully no further explanation is necessary. It's kind of like the Hall of Fame. VERY FEW WOMEN ARE 5-STARS, about 5-10% of the population. A declaration that someone is hot is assumed to be true, but can be rebuked if 25% of those polled vote against her 5-star placement.
Other category:

0-star (aka, Wildebeast): The lowest of the low. A 1-star (common-stock pig) with a terrible personality qualifies as a Wildebeast. They should all be put to sleep. This is that loud, disgusting fat girl in the bar that smokes, orders complicated drinks and then spills them on everyone, and is generally just so annoying that you have to actively restrain yourself from kicking her in the crotch and stomping on her throat until she drowns on her own blood. There is no insult too mean or crude for her, and basic human rights do not apply to her.

PiGMAN

HSC
in general, i'd say that's pretty reasonable. Altho, i'd only say about 1% of the population is 5star, probably less.

BronwynKate

HSC
I thought human rights applied to everything.

Do you wish me to characterise the 0-star to the 5-star boyfriend?

BronwynKate

HSC
Especially the ones who love us and who we love.

Love, as I see it, is the only criterion in matters like this.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Post pictures and I'll categorise you.

As explained elsewhere I define someone who is lovable as possessing looks+personality. This scale measures the former.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
People tend to look better the better you know them and the more you trust them.

Sidenote: It's a pretty vicious circle to be so focused on looks. Forever chasing hotter and hotter for 'better'. I really think it's not that healthy trying to feed your ego or there lack of in such a way. It's like a person only chooses good looking friends.

I think I read somewhere that most men just want someone who smiles at them, in that the smile makes up most of the attractiveness (forgetting about the massively ugly outlier or massively hot good looker).

Last edited:

arrested development
HSC
It doesn't really work because some people grow into their looks, and some grow out of them. So... yeah, people change; you can't just categorize like that.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Re: If you wish me to ...

BronwynKate said:
I take full responsibility for what happens.

The following is a larger version of the picture in my profile.

Derrick and I are enjoying life at Katrina's birthday party. February the 25th 2006.

Sorry I haven't a more recent picture.

Katrina would probably be a five-star girl. She has a boyfriend; an electrican called Sean.
I'd advise you to take your picture down.

kimmi06

HSC
wheredanton said:
People tend to look better the better you know them and the more you trust them.
I think that's true. After me and a bf broke up I realised he wasn't actually good-looking at all, but while I was with him he seemed like the most attractive man on the planet. I think it's just cause I was so attracted to his personality that he became physically appealing to me as well. Hmmm strange.

Jiga

The whole 0-5 star thing isnt adequate IMO, the 1-10 is better.... its provides for more variables. With the 0-5 to many people fall in like the 3 zone, its a less accurate 'measurement' and doesnt give you a true indication of their total hottness or lack there of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)