Values in KL (1 Viewer)

sez_04

HSC
I'm almost 100% positive that values is the same as themes. In other subjects themes n values r the same as well...hope i helped!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
its not actually the same thing, though they are very close and ofetn referred to together. i wont go into what separates them: purely because it's not necessary to know the values for the module. that belongs to close study of text, not critical study of text.

chardie2

silvermoon said:
its not actually the same thing, though they are very close and ofetn referred to together. i wont go into what separates them: purely because it's not necessary to know the values for the module. that belongs to close study of text, not critical study of text.
are you positive cause our teacher told us we need to know about the values?

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
it depends on what you mean by 'know' - in one sense it is veyr important to know the values - because then, when you see different productions, it is easy to see how they have subverted the values, which indicates what interpretation the director/playwright etc has taken. but you don't need to write about them in the hsc exam. im sure about this - i had the same query and this was the answer i got from a person whose marked the hsc for 20 years and been senior/head marker for over 10 years now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)