VB networking Code (1 Viewer)

Merforga

Ok, I've searched everywhere and i can't find code that can do this. well i have, but its ussually integrated into another program and i dunno how to sift it out of the 1000's of lines of codes. Basically, my major is a network monitor program. It consists of a server side and a client side. The server side resides on the computer on the network which you want to monitor. The client can then connect to it and see what they are doing and control the computer to some extent. At the moment I am using the WINsock ports to send and receive data between each other. However, i have come across a snag. I would like the server to be able to send data about what the current computer is running and be able to send that info to the client. The sending part i imagine would be pretty straightforward, however, i do not know how to retrieve the list of current computer processes on the computer. If anyone can help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated. I am using Win2k as the base operating system and VB6 as the programming langauge. Thanks in advance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)