VB one day series [ind, aus, zim] (1 Viewer)

Who'll win?

• INDIA

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • AUSTRALIA

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • ZIMBABWE

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • *vote here if you couldnt give a toss, and are only voting for the sake of voting*

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by choco
:rofl: ... very true... he already lost like 80% for the slow over rate.

i remember dravid saying during the 2000/01 tour "when they do it (sledging) its called gamemanship when we do it its called misconduct and we get fined"

seems like officials and umpires have india ticked as the worst behaved on field, even before the match...they should look into the unfair decisions and do something...its not that difficult!
I agree!

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
hey what did pathan get anyway? was it just like bad bad boy just don't do it again?

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
yeah but that 143 or whatever wasn't just luck for him... but yeah i agree all the indians need to do that, but they don't really have bouncy pitches in india so it gets hard to master, i mean if tendulkar can get startled..others will have a harder time trying to do it.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by choco
yeah but that 143 or whatever wasn't just luck for him... but yeah i agree all the indians need to do that, but they don't really have bouncy pitches in india so it gets hard to master, i mean if tendulkar can get startled..others will have a harder time trying to do it.
well play on concrete pitches! :D

Maddy

Damien Martyn Rocks!
I always had faith in him! He always seems to rise to the occasion I reckon! He is cool! I took so many photos of him on Sunday!! I read somewhere that he is the longest serving one day international player in the Australian team at the moment! GO MARTO!!!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
longest serving? im pretty sure gilly,ponting and fo course bevan have been in the team longer than him.

Maddy

Damien Martyn Rocks!
I found it!! Page 25 of Mondays telegraph! Fourth last paragraph of Nikki Tugwell Column. It says ' Despite the fact that Martyn, 32, is Australia's current longest serving one day player he is relatively untried in sri Lanka.' But yeah, it does seem that bevan and that have been in the team longer! Maybe they have wrong information . . .

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Maddy
I found it!! Page 25 of Mondays telegraph! Fourth last paragraph of Nikki Tugwell Column. It says ' Despite the fact that Martyn, 32, is Australia's current longest serving one day player he is relatively untried in sri Lanka.' But yeah, it does seem that bevan and that have been in the team longer! Maybe they have wrong information . . .
yeah, i reckon bevans been there longer!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
lol stupid journalists. yeah i remember the last time bevan played, he had 200 odd caps for australia in odi's.

Maddy

Damien Martyn Rocks!
good point freaking_out!!! Lol. Today in the Herald radar section was a page on what they estimate each cricket star would get for one year sponsorship. Pontings estimate is like $370 000, Gilchrist - $350 000, Hayden - $180 000 . . . . Martyn - $30 000. The only players not to beat Martyn are Harvey and Williams and Symonds get the same amount as Martyn! That is so unfair! Martyn is the coolest!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Maddy
good point freaking_out!!! Lol. Today in the Herald radar section was a page on what they estimate each cricket star would get for one year sponsorship. Pontings estimate is like $370 000, Gilchrist - $350 000, Hayden - $180 000 . . . . Martyn - $30 000. The only players not to beat Martyn are Harvey and Williams and Symonds get the same amount as Martyn! That is so unfair! Martyn is the coolest!
yeah, ponting does seem expensive- bcoz he's the captain after all....but anyways, the most expensive cricketer is sachin tendulkar! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)