VCE score for ANU (1 Viewer)

blacksunset

HSC
I just thought of something that I have not even considered earlier.. I am trying for ANU Arts.. which has an UAI of 75.
I'm from Melbourne so we do the VCE.. so does that mean the arts score is a vce enter of 75.. or is it different?
just beginning to freak a little...
xx

Epic_Postings

lol wut?
HSC
blacksunset said:
I just thought of something that I have not even considered earlier.. I am trying for ANU Arts.. which has an UAI of 75.
I'm from Melbourne so we do the VCE.. so does that mean the arts score is a vce enter of 75.. or is it different?
just beginning to freak a little...
xx

yeah its the same. But seriously though, why would you come all the way from Melbourne just to do a Bachelor of Arts?

Evilo

HSC
lol i just don't get these "art" people - although so many of them are my friends lol

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
same thing but i certainly wouldn't want to travel so far just to do arts.

aim fpr something a little more prestigious like PHB in Arts or something.

mels479

HSC
jas0nt said:
same thing but i certainly wouldn't want to travel so far just to do arts.

aim fpr something a little more prestigious like PHB in Arts or something.
I tried to find PHB in Arts in the UAC course guide and failed... am i looking in the wrong place?
Also say I wanted to put it in my preferences now would I be able to? I know for VTAC this week is change of preference but I can't find anything about the UAC change of prefernce period.

humphdogg

HSC
Uni Grad
lolz, PhB Arts is a completely different degree - it's not an arts degree with a philosophy major. it's an arts degree with major research components - basically a fast-track to a PhD, though it's also good as just a much classier arts degree.

but yeah, look harder on the UAC guide; it should definitely be there. PhB Science certainly was last year...

blacksunset

HSC
im going up there coz ANU has taken over melbourne as the best uni in aus..
and my boyfriends going up to adfa to be a fighter pilot.. so we thought we'd go together. altho got a couple of friends going up to anu so we thouhgt we'd all go together. :)
also a chance to move outa home..

mels479

HSC
blacksunset said:
im going up there coz ANU has taken over melbourne as the best uni in aus..
and my boyfriends going up to adfa to be a fighter pilot.. so we thought we'd go together. altho got a couple of friends going up to anu so we thouhgt we'd all go together. :)
also a chance to move outa home..
They are my reasons too! Except the boyfriend one.

I'm not sure now though, my enter was a lot higher than I thought it would be so I will be able to got to Melbourne now. I had always wanted Melbourne but didn't think i'd make it into the 90's and so I investigated other options and thats how I ended up deciding ANU! I got 94.7 so I should be safe for arts at Melbourne so now I don't know what I want to do... any opinions?

Ninho

HSC
What would be the lowest score acceptable for Comm/Law CSP at ANU? I read 95 but I'm not 100% sure.

Also, is it too late to sort out accomodation and everything?

Evilo

HSC
Im not in a position to answer the first, but the latter - well you're cutting it close.
Apply right now, literally visit http://accom.anu.edu.au/UAS/199.html and do it ASAP.
The later you leave it, the less choices you will have and if you leave it to long, you will probably be sent to ... fenner (laughs)

Ninho

HSC
Could you enlighten me as to which are the best colleges to apply for? Ie; the most social, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)