Veganism (1 Viewer)

Patterns3

HSC
Avoid Soy, and non-certified Palm Oil then sure go ahead and be Vegan.

Not eating Beef won't mean that global warming won't happen.
Sorry I wrote it so crudely
Although it's is the single biggest contributor to global warming and it would reduce emissions :)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Steak for sure

But is taste a valid justification to cause the suffering and death of another animal?
No it's not but I don't think I have the willpower to quit eating it

Hoping that lab grown meat becomes a thing asap

DM_10

HSC
Uni Grad
cuz if you go vegan u really gonna fk over ur taste buds from the real good sht. In saying that even if u do stop eating meat and all that sht, animals are still going to be slaughtered to feed 75% of the earth. Morally it may feel right to stop eating meat but it doesn't really do much justice to animals as they're going to killed regardless.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
cuz if you go vegan u really gonna fk over ur taste buds from the real good sht. In saying that even if u do stop eating meat and all that sht, animals are still going to be slaughtered to feed 75% of the earth. Morally it may feel right to stop eating meat but it doesn't really do much justice to animals as they're going to killed regardless.
yeah but every change starts with one person

And I would be at peace knowing I am not causing the suffering of any animals

Would u become a vegan If u had the willpower to do so?
Yeah

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
It's not just the meat industry that kills animals which is why I use vegan brands

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
yeah but every change starts with one person

And I would be at peace knowing I am not causing the suffering of any animals
This is exactly why I've at least considered being a vegan, because I don't like seeing animals suffer before death. But apparently this isn't really an argument to change someone's opinion about this matter, and I thought as well that by avoiding meat, what is that actually gonna do? They're not going to stop killing animals. So what's the point?

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
This is exactly why I've at least considered being a vegan, because I don't like seeing animals suffer before death. But apparently this isn't really an argument to change someone's opinion about this matter, and I thought as well that by avoiding meat, what is that actually gonna do? They're not going to stop killing animals. So what's the point?
Plants are life too

Patterns3

HSC
Why should a police officer even bother stopping a robbery ? It's not going to stop all crime?

You avoiding meat DOES do something. One less animal is killed.

Another thing is, more and more people are going vegan, and I'm sure this collective increase has done something indeed (coupled with the overall increased awareness of individuals to become health consious in general)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)