• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Vending Machines with the claws/grippers?? (1 Viewer)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Anyone play these much? I get a rush when the prize is hanging in the air and it's so satisfying winning something out of the machine. I was at Galaxyworld the other night and I got 3 toy dogs for my gf out of the same machine (asian chick employee behind me was staring at my gf afterwards, hahaha).

Similar experiences anyone??

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
those are rigged.
you'll only get it 1 out of 3, 5, or 10 chances depending on how the machine is calibrated.

the claw/hook is calibrated to drop the weight after a period of time/and or if the load of it is heavy.

kasakiki

HSC
Uni Grad
dude, so there with you, addicted to all of those skill tester type games, not such a fan of the claw ones, but the cadbury ones are good sometimes and this random tetris type one ive found at a shopping complex is my eternal enemy...

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I'll give them a go every once in a while. Last time I won a watch. Shame I don't wear watches...

my1stpost

HSC
I got 5 toys from those skill tester machines in the one day! I kept getting them in a roww! Lucky day because last time I went back and played, I tried 20+ times and got NO TOYS :(

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
ah ha when we went tenpin bowling for sport, there was one there, and we won one every week, and all of them got thrown out the window on the way home. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)