Vent about exam time here (1 Viewer)

ALLLICE

HSC
:eek: is the IT department on drugs? would it kill them to wait until the holidays?! or even..*gasp* Sunday (-when I don't think any exams are on?)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hannahxxx said:
Is this for purely venting about exams if they're at a shit time of the day or just for people who are generally pissed off? Ahhh well I'm trying to deal with my mas104 exam- I haveta remember specific authors of specific readings and I'm finding it hard. Intense sympathies for ppl who're sick-i've got the flu too and its horrible.
Rofl, don't worry bout it, I think I managed 2-3 quotes and did fine, its more the understanding of the theory rather than specific quotes

H?

buddy
HSC
iambored said:
thanks for notifiying us mq. but is a little late notice and there's no point in even trying to email our lecturers about tomorrow arvo exams is there?!

do they not take into account exams? remember when they wanted to take webct offline just before or during exams and then changed their mind, maybe because of complaints?

many more petty complaints will be coming to this thread over the next week!

i also feel sorry for everyone who is sick :( :( get better guys
Wow. That's pretty retarded.

HSC
N/A
ALLLICE said:
Vent about anything exam related to your heart's content! (by venting about exam time I meant to complain about this shitty time of year)

This is the longest 2 weeks ever *cry*... but I know there are a lot of ppl far worse off than me- I'm just a whinger!

Oh, and someone mentioned stuvac I think? Did we used to get a stuvac for exams??! cos thats shit if they took it away from us...grr..
Alas, no stuvac for mq... we get an extra two weeks of holidays though :D so that's a whole month off!

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
EFF!
YOU!
SEE!
KAY!

OK, frustration vented.

PS - Stuvac isn't all that, I rkn, it's good to do the exams while it's still fresh on our minds... Srsly, do you really study in that extra week before exams?

-P_D

Last edited:

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Two down, one to go.... Stats next Thursday, and then I'm off! Hurrah! Also the last day for Steve, so double hurrah!

Have stressed out the past week to get two law take home exams in, so now I'm resting a little (ie. working so I'm no longer poor) between now and Thursday.

p.s. Hate you, Rob and Mike :p

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
iambored said:
thanks for notifiying us mq. but is a little late notice and there's no point in even trying to email our lecturers about tomorrow arvo exams is there?!

do they not take into account exams? remember when they wanted to take webct offline just before or during exams and then changed their mind, maybe because of complaints?

many more petty complaints will be coming to this thread over the next week!

i also feel sorry for everyone who is sick :( :( get better guys

at least we can use email in a mail client now rather than forwarding system (which only half works due to uni spam filters at times) or using that horrible Sun product

yay for change
boo for timing (as always)

T

trolloutaface

My second exam is on the 19th.
One down and three more to fucking go! :'(

PS. we get our results through webct during the holiday, right? not looking forward to that :'(

ALLLICE

HSC
sooo over uni =/

I. want. sleep!

I guess this is what I get for bludging over the semester :(

H?

buddy
HSC
16 july :/

I want to know faster so i can go away on holiday :(
Don't pass = no holiday and uni 2nd semester

HSC
N/A
last thing due tomorrow. Ridiculously unmotivated to work. Have spent most of today in bed, napping :p

Time not spent napping has been spent reading, or shopping (they just build a new coles in my suburb! COLES!).

Am now resorting to bribery to get rest of assessment done. Much love for my easily-manipulated sweet tooth (and the individually-wrapped portions of tiramisu in the fridge, which I have now discovered no-one else in my family likes, YAY all mine!)

HSC
N/A
aww poor mel :(

As for me, I'm 500 words into a 2000 word creative piece reworking, rah. I've realised how stupid this assessment is... all they want is 500 more words than the one we handed in at mid-sem (which was a 'draft' version of our story, this is the 'final' one). The statement is the same length. So really, I could just takc 500 more words on, and hand the same thing back... and they'd never notice?!?!

Just one more example of how ridiculously stupid cul can be.

hannahxxx

HSC
trolloutaface said:
My second exam is on the 19th.
One down and three more to fucking go! :'(

PS. we get our results through webct during the holiday, right? not looking forward to that :'(

lol I'm waiting till after the hols to pay my library fines off- that way I can't look at my results until after the break....a few weeks off and then mayb i'll b able to handle the info....

HSC
N/A
dammit at 617/2000 now. The going's good when I focus, but my mind refuses to stay put. Dammit.

bukwow

I am a Banana
HSC
just take each word of your 7500 posts and u'd be done... 3 times over =P

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
when you put it that way i've probably written a thesis 10 times over on this site :eek:

HSC
N/A
iambored said:
when you put it that way i've probably written a thesis 10 times over on this site :eek:
Agreed. Far out, I really AM a post whore :/

In other news I'm now at 1247/2000...

EDIT: 1445 now.

EDIT: Make that 1699...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)