Vent - just like a credit card ad, only different (1 Viewer)

Jennt

HSC
N/A
1 external student

1 subject

1 mid-term test mark - incorrectly recorded mark due to co-ordinator confusion between students last name and another student with the same last name (email received confirming in writing that this was the problem). Other student with same last name obviously not studying quite as hard as the external student so bet they weren't going to complain ;-)

2 prac paper marks - incorrectly recorded marks for same reason as above

1 essay - lost/misplaced by the subject co-ordinator who sent a "you will fail this subject" email to the student. Student confirmed with the centre of Open Education that they did indeed receipt the original essay 6 days (!) before the actual due date and student has now had to forward another copy to the co-ordinator and is not holding out much hope for "good marking" on this one...

Dare you all to guess the student's mood about all this... PRICELESS...

PS: what's wrong with using student numbers? :burn:

marco9905

HSC
I assume your talking about Human Physiology. They didn't just screw the marks for the two students with same surname but they screwed up the entire year. Some people were given 17 out of 43 when they actually got in the 30's.

Jennt

HSC
N/A
I know that the whole class was muddled - but it took extra time to sort mine out because of the surname issue...

Can't wait for the end of semester!

Funny how you knew which subject :)

regards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)