VENT: Read if you want I guess. (1 Viewer)

username_2

HSC
can confirm this has happened for me too
Bro it wasn't as serious as yours was but this happened in yr 10 for me. Nearly everyone in all the grades had a full copy of the geography teacher (it was on google forms btw) and it was circulating around. When the teacher found out, he nearly got everyone in the class suspended but when the blame game began and almost everyone in the class was pointed out, it just ended up with a retest and some students ending up in probation for no reason (one of them being me). Took me the end of the schooling to clear my name by being the dux for the next three yrs. just nasty stuff.

icycledough

HSC
Ayo guys guess what. Just had my physics exam today, and the exact same shit happened, except it was worse. Our physics exam was online (on laptop; but at school) as they prepared the exam to be for online learning, but schools opened earlier. So some idiots screenshotted the entire test paper and sent the later classes basically the entire exam. Nice. I love my luck.
As bad as the situation must be, I'd say the best thing for you to do is to just not worry about it and just continue putting in the hard work in exams. Your own performance is definitely something in your hands and something you can control, whereas other events like this are not in your control, and so worrying about it won't really change too much. I'm sure you will reap the benefits at the end by focusing on your own academic performance and getting strong results, whereas what happens to other people happens to them, I guess.

jimjam789

HSC
Ayo guys guess what. Just had my physics exam today, and the exact same shit happened, except it was worse. Our physics exam was online (on laptop; but at school) as they prepared the exam to be for online learning, but schools opened earlier. So some idiots screenshotted the entire test paper and sent the later classes basically the entire exam. Nice. I love my luck.
How does that even work lol. My school uses this weird software that makes it so you can't tab out of the test. Or do you mean they physically took photos of their screen which wouldn't make much sense either if they forced cameras to be on.

kkk579

hello
HSC
NO FLIPPING WAY WTF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)