Veronica Mars (aussie Airing) (1 Viewer)

*Lozzie*

HSC
ooooo so you guys dont even know who the rapist is yet ... just finished a vm marathon cause on of my friends has it on dvd ... worth getting
i do hope channel 10 bring it back soon so you can watch the end of it

persephone

HSC
Veronica Mars on TEN HD

"TEN will return some of its missing favourite shows to TEN HD, some as new episodes and others as repeats, plus movies and documentaries. It also launches some exclusive HD only franchises.

Returning dramas are Veronica Mars, Smallville, Battlestar Galactica, Torchwood, The 4400 and The Shield. New programmes include Stephen Bochco's US-Iraq war drama Over There and various documentaries.

Tue Dec 18
3pm Ocean Adventures
4pm Amazing Planet
5pm Bold & Beautiful
5.30 TEN News

10.30 Veronica Mars "President Evil"
11.30 Movie: The Patriot"

from http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2007/11/ten-hd-programming-mixes-old-new.html

just1of4

Professional HYD lover
HSC
Omg I loved it! Yay! But hmmm...I don't get how the HD showing extra/different programs works exactly.

What other movies has that evil/now bf of veronica's been in?

just1of4

Professional HYD lover
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
I watched it and I liked it! My dad was watching it as well, and liked the part where that bald bikie dude bashed the crap out of that rich kid and smashed the other kid's mum's car!
lol that the same for me. How weird, causeits on so late I end up watching it with my dad too cause hes the only one still up after work. And strangely enough he likes it.

jackie07

HSC
Does any 1 kno at all if one tree hill season 4 is goin 2 be relesed in Aus any time soon?? thnx

IMTB

HSC
OMG YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

and kristen bell look so good in Heroes!

wu89

HSC
jackie07 said:
Does any 1 kno at all if one tree hill season 4 is goin 2 be relesed in Aus any time soon?? thnx
i dunno if it'll be released in australia, but ive watched it and its a good season.

jackie07

HSC
Season 1 finally released in rural Aus... intead of waiting 4 the 2 others i ended up buying them off e-bay from over seas..

Was any 1 confused or dissapointed with the last ever season finalle in season3??

fleck27

HSC
jackie07 said:
Season 1 finally released in rural Aus... intead of waiting 4 the 2 others i ended up buying them off e-bay from over seas..

Was any 1 confused or dissapointed with the last ever season finalle in season3??
Yeah with that shitty shot of her walking down the street lol and its all...it never raains in southern california..:rofl:

clicking

HSC
jackie07 said:

I was disappointed that it ended, but the ending seemed like a Veronica Mars type of ending to a series. You know what mean? Confusing? What was so confusing about her walking down the street?

jackie07

HSC
the confusing part wasent her walking down the street?
it was all the unanswered questions, the writers left. hardley seems fair..

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I want the DVDs for this. I want to know how it ended. Anyone care to share? I love this show. I miss this show :( I wish Foxtel will buy it and air it :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)