Veronica Mars (US Airings) (1 Viewer)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
my bet is on logan. though there really havent been any hints to who that might've been. they might not even reveal it this season

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
It's definitely in an episode this season.
And I would have thought it was Logan in the earlier episodes, but I don't think so now. Besides, I don't think it was that long after Lilly died and I doubt that it'd be on Logan's 'ways to get revenge' list? It could have been one of his friends though. Someone at the school, since everyone has heard rumours.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
have you read that it's definitely in this season? or this just guesswork?

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
It's definite.
They were planning on tying it up regardless of whether they got a second season. I know the writers said it was difficult to find a 'mystery of the season' for next year but they have found something and they think it's good.

Have you read the originail pilot script? It's on Rob Thomas's site. It's really interesting - a lot of it has come up in later episodes. I read it before the Amelia Delongpre episode though and she was in the original pilot, so I was spoiled for that. :(
It had Veronica going to see Abel Koontz and finding out about her questionable paternity and a couple of other things that we didn't find out in the pilot too.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
no, i haven't read the original script, didn't know anything about this. might check it out if i get bored. but i did see veronica's questionable paternity coming from a mile away :p

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
It was surprising to me.
Well, at least it was before the episode. I expected it after Veronica found out that Jake/Lianne used to be a couple.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
i can't remember what tipped me off, but i know it was before the actual episode

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Well done then. :p

I'm sure the writers are putting clues in everywhere. It doesn't seem like they're writing on a 'whatever whacky idea we think of will happen, we will just move things around for it to work' like a lot of tv writers seem to.
I suppose it's why I try to like 'boring' episodes of shows, because they tend to have the most hints.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
and they also have guest appearances by alyson hannigan. almost as cute as mac

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I want to see more of her character. No wonder Logan turned out how he did, with a family like that...

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Logan?

Rob Thomas said episode 21 is going to be incredible. I'd be willing to believe him. ;)
It's called A Trip To The Dentist. Even the title makes me nervous.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Have you seen episode 19 yet?

People who don't watch this show are seriously missing out! One of my favourite episodes of television ever. :D

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
mmm....19 was good. i loved when aaron laid the smack down on the guy who beat up willow :)

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Yay! Fans! :D

I'll be watching episode 20 tomorrow, I hope. Only three [two] to go! :( Time for the real drama.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
1x21. loved it. this is compelling tv drama at it's best.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Aaawwweeesssooommmeee! :D

They handled everything in this episode so well. It still had the MysteryOfTheWeek feel, and all the drama, and...wow. Cliffhanger!

The next episode is going to be so incredible.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i only just started watching the last few episodes... and i <3 it !!!
it is an awsome show.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
midnight said:
Aaawwweeesssooommmeee! :D

They handled everything in this episode so well. It still had the MysteryOfTheWeek feel, and all the drama, and...wow. Cliffhanger!

The next episode is going to be so incredible.
loved the way they revealed who 'raped' her. i had completely forgotten about duncan being her brother, so in my mind i was thinking that was ok. until he reminded us that is. i mean, everyone knew it, but it happened so well that it still came as a shock

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)