Veronica Mars (US Airings) (1 Viewer)

watiwat

HSC
she does look older.. but still so cute.. damn cassidy, having dick as an older brother messed you up big time.

w00t for the potential LoVe :)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Whoo hoo. LoVing that dance scene. that's gonna become a classic. just like that bathroom scene.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
awww... poor thumper!

are they ever gonna bring duncan back? cuz keeping him in the credits is just plain teasing!

does anyone else smell another shot for the veronica/logan thing to fire back up? haha, i would love that!

karoooh

HSC
Logan and Wallace - LoVe!
Dick - Also LoVe! 'It's not me, it's Wu.' :p:p
Flashback - HAWT!

Angie [also (was) from B&B] - Die, bitch, die!

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
karoooh said:
Angie [also (was) from B&B] - Die, bitch, die!
Ohhh that's why she looked familiar. She's Caitlin from B&B yeah? I thought she was that same actress who played Pam (in ep 1x8 like a virgin), and yeah. I got confused thinking the same actress played a different character. Silly me. Lol. Whooo, LoVe flashback! Yay, yay, yay.

Last edited:

karoooh

HSC
Yea, she's Caitlin. NOT a big fan of hers. :p

She was also on The O.C for a bit as Johnny's gf, but I don't like The O.C so, meh.

Last edited:

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
man i hated that chick, lol

hmmm... could mr casablancas really ahve tried to kill of his sons? ive been suspecting woodie for so long now that i forgot to think of anyone else lol

i loved this ep... bringing the twin peaks type fun in... gotta love a good effed up dream sequence (or 8)

so who was on the phone? i was thinking that duncan had actually called meg as she died.. did anyone else get that impresisons? or am i WAY off the mark, haha, i woudln't be surprised!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
i'm 3 eps away from finishing season 1.. but anyways, does it look like LoVe will get back together anytime soon? they are/were so cute :(

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
well from the previews of next week's episode, looks like they'll be some Logan/Veronica interaction at prom. But it was like a 3 second preview and they were standing next to each other, and that's pretty much all. Personally, I can't wait for LoVe to rekindle, but i don't think it'll happen this season. I think ppl are getting wayyy too hyped up over next week's preview.

karoooh

HSC
GoodWood? LOL

He is offcially creepy AND scary... CREEPY-SCARY! :S

But I do <3 Gia.

I think my heart almost stopped when Lucky pulled the trigger. Wallace - If you ever leave us, I don't know what I'd do! :(

Glad that they didn't have Logan begging V after the Alternaprom and aftermath, even after all the speculation saying otherwise - Not his style!

Was not surprised about the verdict, but Veronica's face just before the fade - </3

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i'm back to thinking that woody did it... what with the two ex-little leaguers on the bus and all. But it still seems too predictable - they've been setting him up from the start. I like the idea that teh casablancas family is involved in it somehow - for insurance reasons or whatever, but im doubting it. There's gotta be more about Kendall next season though, she's too great! lol

i read in an interview with rob thomas that there are clues in the end of this season as to whayt next season's mystery will be - im thinking maybe aaron dies, with a Who Killed Aaron Echolls scenario? That would make V and suspect, keep Logan in the series (even though he prob wont be in college with them), and things wil still be neptune-centric - there's no way Vs going to Stanford now that she left the exam. but I would like to see woody die also... haha

karoooh

HSC
I have no clue what next seasons' mystery is, but even if weren't about Aron's death, Logan would still be in the series, cos V is most definately going to Hearst now - And cos the college is nearby, Logan can not be avoided! Though, shouldn't the school allow some exemption or something? She was after all a witness at the trial etc.

And I remeber reading something that said that V was most definitely going to Hearst, and Logan's a popular character on the show, so he'll most probably be back!

Kendall's brilliant. I want to slap her sometimes, but that doesn't stop me from luving her! And I second the Woody theory, but I can't think of any other person right now - His lovin' for younger boys and the ex-little leaguers on the bus seals the deal! Though I kind of hope it's not, cos I want the finale to be a shocker.

OH! And the second season comes out on DVD in AUGUST! ZOMG!

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Possible speculation is that the S3 mystery will be those rapes at Hearst since that one was never solved in 216. And can someone clear this up for me? Why is everyone so convinced Veronica is going to Hearst? She's clearly lost the Kane scholorship after walking out of that last exam, but no matter what college she goes to, she's going to need to fork out a lot, unless she wants to go to San Diego State or something. In that ep where V does jury duty, she said that Hearst was "kind of pricey", just like Stanford, right? How is she planning to pay for Hearst? If she can afford to go there, she can afford the tuition at Stanford. And surely, if she really really wanted to go to Stanford, I'm sure she could google 'Stanford scholorships' and find something to suit her.

As for the finale next week, I can't wait! I saw the preview and yay, Veronica is holding someone at gun point again. :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ok yeh this is really old but since the show dusnt come on in aus no more i have no idea...but who raped veronica??

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
kate_is_me said:
Possible speculation is that the S3 mystery will be those rapes at Hearst since that one was never solved in 216. And can someone clear this up for me? Why is everyone so convinced Veronica is going to Hearst? She's clearly lost the Kane scholorship after walking out of that last exam, but no matter what college she goes to, she's going to need to fork out a lot, unless she wants to go to San Diego State or something. In that ep where V does jury duty, she said that Hearst was "kind of pricey", just like Stanford, right? How is she planning to pay for Hearst? If she can afford to go there, she can afford the tuition at Stanford. And surely, if she really really wanted to go to Stanford, I'm sure she could google 'Stanford scholorships' and find something to suit her.

As for the finale next week, I can't wait! I saw the preview and yay, Veronica is holding someone at gun point again. :D
i agree with the rapes thing - especially if they do go to hearst, that'd work out well

And in that ep the woman at hearst said that "there are lots of scholarships available at H... and id be willing to help you out, you're just the kind of student we want" - so im just assuming hearst until something else happens!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
yeah i'm pretty positive it's hearst. they've gotta keep wallace & her together. whatever mysteries they come up with for nxt season logan and veronica better get back together..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)