Veronica Mars (US Airings) (1 Viewer)

Heliotrope

HSC
This episode was awesome. :) Oscar = the most adorable thing ever.

Botanist lady: You've got the AC on full! If you want to see my nipples, just ask.

And...

Bronson: You're pretty dressed up. Where are you guys off to?
Mac: Uh... Club... Club. It's new.

karoooh

HSC
I really liked 'Mars, Bars'. It was a pretty good story line. And the plot finally THICKENS (FINALLY) with O'Dell!

But, like, what?

Lamb's dead? Really? :\

How can they kill him off like that when he's been placed in the credits and has only appeared in about 3 or 4 eps until the last, for a couple minutes? :\

And where the FRACK has Wallace been? </3 BFF my arse.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
LAMB IS DEAD!! *cries*

Okay, so he was a jackass most of season one, but he became less so and was really entertaining season 2 and 3. I will miss michael muhney though :(. so what's going to happen to Mars investigations?

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
All right, saw the arc resolution the other day. I was slightly disappointed with the way this arc played out. They compressed everything into 5 episodes and just didn't seem to flow well :(. I'm glad they're taking the Logan/Veronica thing in the direction its going. Logan and Veronica were amazing as a couple when they were 'apart' like in season 1 and 2, but they just got annoying in season 3. I think Rob Thomas made a mistake by ending season 2 with the two of them already together. The LoVe arc in season 3 should've had the two of them growing closer together, not already together without us seeing the process. I know a lot of LoVe fans have been turned off this couple.

Anyway, I've read a couple of spoilers and some people are saying there is no third mystery arc, and its just gonna be episodes with a mystery in each one, which is lame in my opinion :(. I read somewhere too that IF VM does get picked up for season 4, they're just gonna do standalone episodes which is really dumb.

on another note, this is the first big mystery Veronica has solved without needing someone to bail her out.

karoooh

HSC
CANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLED.

:(

How shit was 'Un-American Graffiti'?

Worst. Episode. Ever.

PAUL RUDD! <3

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Cancelled :(. Oh well, I was prepared for it. I agree completely Un-American Graffitti was baaaad. It was worse than One Angry Veronica, and that one was pretty bad. The finale promo looks great though, and the last episode was pretty good. Paul Rudd was awesome, but the mystery in that ep was a bit ehhhhh. Frankly, I was ready for this show to be cancelled. This season hasn't been that great. I just hope it hasn't been left on a cliffhanger.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Rob Thomas wrote that ending as a season finale, not a series finale. damn you Rob Thomas. I wanted some closure. I'm depressed too. It would have been amazing to see this show go into a fourth season. Finally, it was back to season 1 standard, I thought. Jackass!Logan was back, the Mars family as outsiders was back, Wallace being involved in the plot was back!

karoooh

HSC
Finally watched the final. She voted for Vinnie, right?

They went back to their roots! Probably the best ep of the season. AND JAKE AND CLARENCE CAME BACK. :eek:

:(

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
She voted for her dad. I think it was trying to show that she was one of the only one's that probably voted for him, hence her sad look. Because after that headline, I doubt anyone will vote for Keith.

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
Boo. I REALLY wanted Logan and V to get back together in the end...I must be crazy but I thought it was sweet that Logan bashed Piz b/c of the tape[even though he didn't do it]. LOGANISMYSWEETHEART!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)