Very experienced Mathematics Tutor 1000+ Hours, 98 for 3U and 96 for 4U (1 Viewer)

kooliskool

HSC
Hello guys, my name is James Wang and I graduated from Fort Street High School in 2007. Currently I am majoring in actuarial studies in UNSW, and I am offering a tutoring service to students in year 11 and year 12 for Mathematics all the way up to 4 unit (extension 2).

Qualifications:

High Distinction (87) for MATH1251, Mathematics for Actuarial Studies B
Distinction (83) for MATH1151 for Mathematics for Actuarial Studies A
Weighted Average Mark of 75 (Distinction Average) for Bachelor of Commerce/Economics, majoring in Actuarial Studies, Finance and Econometrics
98/100 for Mathematics Extension 1
96/100 for Mathematics Extension 2

Materials:
  • Typed up Quizes for each week
  • Typed up revision exercises of HSC style questions for each topic
  • Typed up Trial papers from selective schools and private schools
  • HSC papers and solutions from 1988 to 2008 (20 years)
Textbooks:
I have my own materials that cover every concept thoroughly from the syllabus and I will choose exercise from your textbook so that it is convenient for you to do each week, but I prefer my students have cambridge or fitzpatrick textbook because they have very good exercises.

Experience:
I have been tutoring for two years now, so I have a lot of experience (in a lot of years and in a lot of different levels too, I have tutored 2U, 3U as well as 4U) and my students liked my way of explanations and have seen a large improvement in their marks. More than 90% of my current HSC students are ranked top 5 in their HSC year in their schools. I have typed up exercises, trial papers and hsc papers ready to send each week for practice, and I give quizes each week to see how well you are learning the concepts.

Contact Details:
email: james_wang106@hotmail.com
mobile: 0404980131

Rates and Places:
I charge $30 per hour if one on one, or $25 per hour per person for group tutoring.I usually tutor at Hurstville library, but I can also travel to your home depending on the distance since I have a car and convenient for me to travel and I will charge $10 per half an hour road trip. (NOTE: it's free if it takes less than 15 minutes to travel)

Wish my current year 12 best of luck for their HSC external exams!!!

Last edited:

me12345

HSC
Hey,
My name is Sarah and James was my tutor for 3U and 4U for yr 12...I would really recommend him - In my 3U yearly in yr 11 I got ~80%, but have just recieved my HSC results and got 99 for 3U and 4U! He was a massive help, so PM me if you have any questions!

kooliskool

HSC
Thank you Sarah, and congradulations on your result, you earned it with your own hard work as well. Hope you can get into law now, the course you have always wanted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)