• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

VERY IMPORTANT!!! New Extra-Curricular Thread! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
Am incredibly over the IP and GP stress. Our Onstage and Randomness threads have dropped a dozen places and now languish somewhere near the bottom of the page. This is a call to arms! Down with the HSC! Carson, Jem, Will, Katie, Meg, aleeoh!, all the old crowd and all the new, return to our good old days of Paris Hilton, bubblers, Eurovision, and general random skulduggery! Talk away and ignore all nightmarish visions of performances and submissions and rationales and *shudder* logbooks!!!

Current music: All Day Long I Dream About Sex - JC Chasez

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Fantastic idea welshi.

Can I just say that I'm so fcuken sick of school, that I just wanna go out and PARTY! I was talking to Will about this last night, and we both agreed a good dance was completely necessary to survice! lol

Currently listening to: nothing...but I can't stop singing "Dilemma" by Nelly...hm...no reason as to why that's stuck in my head.
Currently watching: 7th Heaven...the abundance of hotties is amazing. Oh, and Ashlee Simpson is WAY prettier than her sister. And heaps more talented
Currently thinking about: how much I want a date to my formal, and I want to ask someone, but have no idea if I should!

:confused:

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
john mayer is one hot hot hot hot hot hothot and sexy sexy sexy sexxxyyyy boy!!!!
oh la la hubba bubba mwauh!!!
ahhh....... " discover me, discovering you.....
swim in a deep sea.. of blankets......."

my cat's breath smells like cat food

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
grk_styl said:
Fantastic idea welshi.

Can I just say that I'm so fcuken sick of school, that I just wanna go out and PARTY! I was talking to Will about this last night, and we both agreed a good dance was completely necessary to survice! lol

Currently listening to: nothing...but I can't stop singing "Dilemma" by Nelly...hm...no reason as to why that's stuck in my head.
Currently watching: 7th Heaven...the abundance of hotties is amazing. Oh, and Ashlee Simpson is WAY prettier than her sister. And heaps more talented
Currently thinking about: how much I want a date to my formal, and I want to ask someone, but have no idea if I should!

:confused:
Okay then, Don't ask me Jem :p... lol j/k I wouldn't be caught dead as your date :p

aLeeOh!, I love that foto, you must send it to me!!! a little shitty im not in your av.. but hey ill get over it :p

music: Leave by, hmmm... actually cannot remember that! but anyway. Get out, right now, its the end of you and me. It's too late, and I can't wait for you to be gone!!!

Karen Walker: I don't make theatre, I AM theatre.
Thus, Will_Sparky: I don't make theatre, I AM theate! :p

Will [In bed with grace]: Didn't we talk about your toenails?
Grace: Sorry I'll cut them.
Will: Why? Don't you need them to climb trees and ward off preadators! :p

Sorry, Will and Grace marathon on today.

EDIT: Oh, and how on earth did Carly Paterson get GOLD??!
The Romanians are the greatest Gymnasts of all time! Go Eastern Europe!

welshi

HSC
Yay For The Return Of The Non-academic Drama Thread!

aLeeOh! said:
john mayer is one hot hot hot hot hot hothot and sexy sexy sexy sexxxyyyy boy!!!!
oh la la hubba bubba mwauh!!!
ahhh....... " discover me, discovering you.....
swim in a deep sea.. of blankets......."

my cat's breath smells like cat food
john mayer is beeyooteefull. i have been in love with him since i was about sixteen. i want to shag him in the back of his tour van.

don't worry jem i'll go with u. we can tell everyone we are lemons and then laugh at the boys as they beg us to make out.

leave, will, is by jojo, who is about 14. it's sick how young they're starting them these days but she's got a great voice.

music: abbie cardwell - anchored. "anchored, anchor down, livin in the past, nowhere bound..."

Jack & Grace:
Kiss it *mwah*
Kiss it *mwah*
Spank it *spank*

Oh yeah, and i don't want to be sitting on my bed with my laptop, much as i love you all. i want to be at the PUB watching the RUGBY.

Last edited:

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Currently listening to: Nothing really...just the 'country' sound outside my window...its late...ish...
What was your day like? I went to Melbourne today. With Turbulence actually. Checked out VCA. I so badly want to go there...badly badly badly...gets me rather depressed though...when I realise I have no money to support myself and I don't want to defer.
Current Mood: Depressed beyond belief. I don't know why, how. Turb, don't know if you'd ever read this but...eh. I'm not prepared to go on a 10min spiel.

People confide in me and think...hey lets talk to Agony Aunt Katie. I'm cool with that. I'm here to listen...

But when I've got probs, I have to talk about it in BOS posts...that depresses me.

Last Night's Dream: That I found my Calvin Klein Sunniesthat I think I lost in Vietnam.
Current Pissed off at: Everyone in my house, everyone is general.
Why? Because they fucking don't listen.

Is this post depressing? Sorry...it is. But I need to vent.

I wish I could say HOORAY.

P.S. Will, does this mean you're not taking me to my grad?

Last edited:

welshi

HSC
don't worry sweetie, the end is in sight. if ur truly poor u can come live under my bed at college and put on plays with the dust bunnies.

MUSIC: crowded house - better be home soon

woke up this morning feeling panicked about ext 2. had to lie there with my eyes closed and remind myself about everything i got done last night until i was convinced that i was ok.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
Awww honeys, big hugs to everyone! School's depressing.

Currently listening to: My Place by Nelly
Currently feeling: stressed
Currently looking: Like absolute shit!!! My face looks horrid. I feel fat.
Currently shitty at: The WORLD! lol Oh and I'm still shitty with u, Will. But tis ok, coz I know you love me.

You know you wont be able to live without me next year, willy!

welshi

HSC
hmmm...just wonderin, who here knows anybody else here outside bos? ie hve met face to face, go to same school, w/eva...

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
welshi said:
hmmm...just wonderin, who here knows anybody else here outside bos? ie hve met face to face, go to same school, w/eva...
Okay i noe aleeOh! (same school) and speak to Jem and Skillo over net, have seen photos but yeah.. thats about it

Jem: Don't be mad... if i can't go with you that means other people can :D

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
Will_Sparky said:
Okay i noe aleeOh! (same school) and speak to Jem and Skillo over net, have seen photos but yeah.. thats about it

Jem: Don't be mad... if i can't go with you that means other people can :D
*cough* Jem is STILL waiting for the right moment to ask him. *sob*

By the way, love ur custom will lol

welshi

HSC
yeah i noticed her custom and thought HMMM.

well willy, there is only one word:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

do a thorpie (goforgold!)

Ezzmaye

HSC
N/A
I'm in the middle of doing my Group AND Individual log books and it's giving me the shits!!! I have to hand them in tomorrow and I haven't finished my individual!!! Grrr! I can't wait till school finishes!!!

welshi

HSC
omg one of my friends' houses burned down overnight. bitch of a time for it to happen, his art BoW is due monday... he's the second guy in our year in the last three months to lose his house to a fire. poor thing.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
welshi said:
omg one of my friends' houses burned down overnight. bitch of a time for it to happen, his art BoW is due monday... he's the second guy in our year in the last three months to lose his house to a fire. poor thing.
omg!!!! please tell me his bow wasn't in his house???? geez, i'd die!!

SOOOOOO excited about syd uni open day tomorrow!! ARRGHHH! I LOVE that place. lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)