• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

VERY IMPORTANT!!! New Extra-Curricular Thread! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Ummm, am trying to find a way to stop HSC 4 Life coming back into the drama forum and talking to Jem. Thinking they both know too much about me for it to be good :p

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
grk_styl said:
hsc 4 life, let's gang up against will :p
sounds good to me :p

OOH and GO ANTHONY for getting into the final :) screw holden for calling him plastic again :p

currently breathing: a homogenous mixture of gases: nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide...

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
heyy *waves back*

now i feel officially welcomed into drama forum :p unfortunately i can't contribute to any useful information regarding HSC Drama, but i sure can spam alot :p
Why hello HSC 4 Life. I feel that it is my great dubious duty to welcome you to the forum...hahahaha...(I'm stealing Billy's throne). May your wisdom-like-Spam shed light on the most complex of drama forums.

I am Katie...also known as Kate...Skillo...Drama Nazi...Nerd...etc.
I am resident Riverina Drama Correspondant...My prison is in the town of Albury.

I've just realised that most ppl on this forum probably don't know that...but heck. Now you do.

HOORAY.
Oh god. It's 11.04pm...10 hours until my Drama examination...do I freak out now or later? ;)

Idol? What is Idol? Hahahaha.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Skillo said:
Why hello HSC 4 Life. I feel that it is my great dubious duty to welcome you to the forum...hahahaha...(I'm stealing Billy's throne). May your wisdom-like-Spam shed light on the most complex of drama forums.

I am Katie...also known as Kate...Skillo...Drama Nazi...Nerd...etc.
I am resident Riverina Drama Correspondant...My prison is in the town of Albury.

I've just realised that most ppl on this forum probably don't know that...but heck. Now you do.

HOORAY.
Oh god. It's 11.04pm...10 hours until my Drama examination...do I freak out now or later? ;)

Idol? What is Idol? Hahahaha.
hahahahah you make me laff :) thanks kate for your warm welcome to this forum ( i feel more like a gate-crasher anyway :p) as most of you know my name's emily :p and don't freak about the drama exam! get some good rest, sorry i can't give you any tips on drama BUT i'm here for moral support..meanwhile, you dson't watch/care about IDOL! omg!

*gasp*

*choke*

/rolls over and dies

hehe for someone who isn't doing hsc drama i sure can be a drama queen :p

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
HSC
Lol. I have to say that I actually did start watching Idol RELIGIOUSLY in the beginning...however after the first lot of I gave up.

Drama exam was today...IT WAS TRES GOOD! The examiners were soo nice...in fact...some of us thought that the male one was quite...hot...if you will...

Well, hot for a 30yr old. Quite distracting. Lol.

I'm so drained...totally drained. I was so nervous today...like almost sick nervous. Ah well...it's in the past.

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
ohhhh no will and i fought this out in may...the drama queen issue i mean...SOW wills, who won that argument?

welcome em... and don't worry we were all gatecrashers once...we are caitlin, katie, jem, megs, nat, aleeoh and billybob... but u knew that already... did i leave anyone out? muchos apologias.

yay! gp is alive and kicking. and we fooled everyone into thinking we r brilliant. all over friday...

...i am in a mood for ellipsis... any moment now... they will turn into ...- - -...!!!!

hmmm looking forward to w/e...

is it bad to mix highness on life with highness on alcohol and nicotine and/or various other substances?

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
hahaha my goodness mixing highness on life with highness on alcohol and nicotine and/or various other substances could be dangerous, especially having seen what you drama queens/kings are like!

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
mate you should see me on alchol/nicotine/high on life :p.. I actually DANCE! something you would all agree, I shouldn't do! :p But at least i'm not allergic and poledance after two crusiers like some people i know! :p

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Will_Sparky said:
mate you should see me on alchol/nicotine/high on life :p.. I actually DANCE! something you would all agree, I shouldn't do! :p But at least i'm not allergic and poledance after two crusiers like some people i know! :p
dancing is fun!

what's worse is that i'm one of those people who table top/pole dance with the consumption of mere coca-cola

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
dancing is fun!

what's worse is that i'm one of those people who table top/pole dance with the consumption of mere coca-cola
I did the same thing and nearly got my hand chopped off by the celing fan above. I was not smart :p

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Persephone87 said:
I did the same thing and nearly got my hand chopped off by the celing fan above. I was not smart :p
hahahah yes! persephone is here too! MUAHAHAH watch out billy, we're taking over

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
HSC
GAHH GAHHH! It's spammers central. Whatdo I dooo???

Hi Persephone. You're avatar is pretty. I'm always wanted to say that to you.
Planned for the Weekend: Two 18ths. Sooo looking forward to them. Went down to Dan Murphys in my school uniform and felt like a total alco.
Currently Listening To: Belle and Sebastian 'Dear Catastophe Waitress', my most disappointing music buy of late.
How had Katie felt since her Drama exam? TOTALLY DRAINED and tired. I'm totally smacked. So fffffing tired. Sleeeeeeeeep.

Good luck Appletini and...Welshi (??) with your exam tomoro...at least I think you guys have yours 2moz?!?!?

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
*hides in embarrasment* BILLY! Don't reveal these types of things. I'm so embarrased. lol Yes my fellow drama queens (and spammers) I had 2 cruisers and pole danced. But my tolerance levels have risen and now after 4 I do crazy things. :p

Billy, I can't wait to see u dance when ur on a high on everything. lol I'm picturing it now and I'm cracking up!

Currently listening to: Dip it low - christina milian
Currently feeling: quite cold for some reason! Actually I'm hyped coz it's Friday! Just got a really random phone call.
Currently eating: strawberry yoghurt. I'm obsessed!!

OMG FELLOW IDOL LOVERS!!!!!

I know where the Idol HQ is!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*runs off to stalk Idol HQ hoping to have my way with Anthony and give him the best night he'll never forget!!* ;)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Hm....I could edit my post, except that whether u were referring to me or not, it did actually happen. No point hiding it lol

Plus emily just revealed that she pole danced after drinking coke. :p

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
omg jem! idol HQ are you serious!?!?! i love anthony soooo much <3!
i want to marry him and kiss his plastic face and have his plastic babies <3 <3

meanwhile, i supposemost of you are unsw-ing tommrow? doesn't look like i can make it anyway because i'm too sick weh! oh and i can i just say nurofen plus is REALLY REALLY GOOD! it's got codeine in it, and i sure do *hearts* codeine :)

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
sheesh wow! gatecrashers galore!!!

hope our gp was good!

hey, i was just catching up on what you guys were up to in here.. you know what i just remembered? speaking about drinking and crap...
WILL! BILLYBOB! SPARKY!! whatever you want me to call you!!!
guess what ive got?!!?! hahaha....
ive got this pic of you drunk and i dunno if you passed out or just sitting down for a 'snooze'.. but it was at the twin's 18th. haha... when you see it you'll be like... what?!?! ugh! burn it!...
but i must admit, its not that bad... just funny coz we knoew the story behind it... haha

oh, p.s....
greetings visitors.... and welcome to this this utopian world where nothing makes sense and sense makes.. er.... nothing..
sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)