• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

VERY IMPORTANT!!! New Extra-Curricular Thread! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
grk_styl said:
hey that's pretty good!! 29 days til freedom...well, i don't know how MUCH freedom I'll have, but least its no studying for another 4 months!!!

something to look forward to!
It's 30 for you because you have ancient

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
10th november...so 36 days

le sighe

you drama people are so lucky the drama exam ISN'T on the last day :p

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
10th november...so 36 days

le sighe

you drama people are so lucky the drama exam ISN'T on the last day :p
Is that legal studies?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
grk_styl said:
*sings* "my heart goes sha la la la la, sha la la in the mooooorning! dodododododododo!"

*waits for applause*
*applauds Jem's randomness

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
kimmeh said:
last exam for kim:
nov 3rd 12:30 :) physics
Dammit! You finish like 2 hours before me!:p

Oh well, we all know I won't be having any fun until Jem finishes her exams on the 4th;)

mack

Banned
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
dont worry its like 37 for me :p

i think

meh when do u finish jem?

37 more days of hell. Then we celebrate together with 37 days of heaven.

A million monkeys writing for a million years couldnt have come up with a cheesier statement than that....

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
withoutaface said:
Dammit! You finish like 2 hours before me!:p
muahahahaha thats right ! you and your religion ! bahhahaha thankgoodness girr doesnt offer it and that i only had to endure 1 unit of it :cool:
mack said:
And em you dont need to take advantage of me while drunk....

you have 24/7 access to my body ;)
dont say that, justin will get jealous and will feel left out.. now children, we must play with each other nicely :p

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
grk_styl said:
*tsk tsks* at justin's sig ;)
and the BOS award for most wink-smilies, lewd innuendos, attempts to pick up and references to non-existent sexual escapades goes to...

us.

i could have sworn that ur birthday was yesterday, jem...i had my apology all ready. who is on the 6th? anyway i couldn't get on because the computer police took my laptop away (it had a trojan on it and somebody was using my poor innocent puta to hack into big dotcom companies :eek: ) and i couldn't get near the family puta because the study police have rigged all sorts of alarms and trip wires outside my room so they know if my nose breaks contact with the grindstone even for a nanosecond. :p but i am home alone today (HINT to mack, will, justin, basically anyone but that annoying gilly_aj shitwad) so this little mouse has been taking advantage of the cat being away... i have been out 'studying' in my new bikini (white with pink, orange, blue and brown polka dots, for those who care. v gorge.) on the trampoline. with my ipod. hehehe. i'm gonna fail, but i don't care!!! hurrah!

sunshine, lollipops and, rainbows, everywhere....*flashes a shirley temple smile complete with dimples at will*

KATH and KIM on tonight!!!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
welshi said:
and the BOS award for most wink-smilies, lewd innuendos, attempts to pick up and references to non-existent sexual escapades goes to...

us.

i could have sworn that ur birthday was yesterday, jem...i had my apology all ready. who is on the 6th? anyway i couldn't get on because the computer police took my laptop away (it had a trojan on it and somebody was using my poor innocent puta to hack into big dotcom companies :eek: ) and i couldn't get near the family puta because the study police have rigged all sorts of alarms and trip wires outside my room so they know if my nose breaks contact with the grindstone even for a nanosecond. :p but i am home alone today (HINT to mack, will, justin, basically anyone but that annoying gilly_aj shitwad) so this little mouse has been taking advantage of the cat being away... i have been out 'studying' in my new bikini (white with pink, orange, blue and brown polka dots, for those who care. v gorge.) on the trampoline. with my ipod. hehehe. i'm gonna fail, but i don't care!!! hurrah!

sunshine, lollipops and, rainbows, everywhere....*flashes a shirley temple smile complete with dimples at will*

KATH and KIM on tonight!!!

i could quote little bits, but what the hell, i'll quote the whole thing :p

1. they are SUCCESSFUL attempts to pick up....remmeber that!
2. non-existent sexual escapades? *gulp* that doesn't really apply to us rofl
3. isn't carson on the 6th? i know he is in oct...i think? :confused: na, me on the 10th and billy on the 14th
4. just remember...justin's mine, so he wont be getting the hint to come over to your house...he'll be coming to mine ;)
5. ohhhh ur kini sounds GORGEOUS! I want a new kini!! s'no fair!! *chucks a tantrum* I WANT A KINI, I WANT A KINI!! actually, i love my pink one, but still. you can never have enough kini's :p
6. *me feels like sun-baking......looks at my desk full of work for me to do...the 100000 past maths paper i need to do* gulp....

*buries her head in her books*

JEM YOU'RE SUCH A NERD!!! :uhhuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)