• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

VERY IMPORTANT!!! New Extra-Curricular Thread! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Skillo said:
Ohhhhoohohohhhh. This thread isssss dirty.

Hello non dirty person...whereever you may be...I think Matthew (Xayma) has been the only one so far who hasn't committment some sort of flirtacious crime.
And you criticise my english, for shame.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Will_Sparky said:
Umm.. okay, can we get this G-Rated?! maybe PG? And drama ppl, make it look like were actually using the forum, so talk in other treads about drama stuff!
You're such a bitch billy!

*slaps ass;)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Will_Sparky said:
hey, Justin!

Ive said it once, and I'll say it again!

I'm a one woman whore! :p
But it will take at least 2 years for Justin to become a woman. So your safe for now.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Without Wings said:
so will's actually a Moderator of Spam rater than Drama........meh continue on....now i know why u ppl all have such a high post count!
* cough

mack

Banned
HSC
It only became spam once i wandered down here. Ill stop it now. Sexfest is over(Well at least i will no longer participate)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Wow, this means less guys than girls. I would further extrapolate that statement but then Jem would slap me, so I won't.:p

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
You know this how?
I read it in the paper once, about a film festival and a doco of a transgendered person getting ready for surgery. You have to live as the opposite gender for 2 years before the surgery is undertaken.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Without Wings said:
so will's actually a Moderator of Spam rater than Drama........meh continue on....now i know why u ppl all have such a high post count!
not really...we have all contributed to other really important threads in here and in the other subject areas. Well, I think I can speak for all of us.

withoutaface said:
Wow, this means less guys than girls. I would further extrapolate that statement but then Jem would slap me, so I won't
damn straight...but then I'd kiss you better :p

xayma said:
I read it in the paper once, about a film festival and a doco of a transgendered person getting ready for surgery. You have to live as the opposite gender for 2 years before the surgery is undertaken.
That won't ever happen to justin. I won't let it. It would mean I'd have to turn gay, and that ain't happening ;)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
kimmeh said:
omg i havent been here for like a day or two and the thread grows into one girant sex scandal and a mass orgy =\
Hahahaha you missed out!:p

mack

Banned
HSC
kimmeh said:
omg i havent been here for like a day or two and the thread grows into one girant sex scandal and a mass orgy =\
You know this all started just because I was in the pool without a shirt. Go figure.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
kimmeh said:
withoutaface i hear ? :p

wow, now thats an image... two boys caught in the pool together :p
Nothing happened! (That's the official story anyway, and as we all know it is merely a representation of the truth)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)