• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

VERY IMPORTANT!!! New Extra-Curricular Thread! (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Em, you ARE a bludger :p

Don't u miss ur friends though? We had a 3unit english lesson after skool yesterday and I realised just how much I'm going to miss having fun with everyone! *tear*

I'm sick of school and I want it to end, lol, but I wanna go coz I know I'll miss my buddies, especially since none are coming to usyd with me! :(

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
nah, i'll keep in touch with the people i actually like

i won't miss the rest
hahahahah i'm so kind :)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
na you have a point!

something just tells me I'll miss the comfort-zones of school. I mean you go there, you know exactly where you sit with ur buddies, you know that ur the leaders so you can do whatever u like...your kinda like big fish in a little pond. But after, we'll be little fish in big ponds...and well, that scares me! :p

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
grk_styl said:
na you have a point!

something just tells me I'll miss the comfort-zones of school. I mean you go there, you know exactly where you sit with ur buddies, you know that ur the leaders so you can do whatever u like...your kinda like big fish in a little pond. But after, we'll be little fish in big ponds...and well, that scares me! :p
awwww hun

yeah its definately the close of another chapter of our lives, and sure enterting uni/adulthood wll be scary first but after you settle in its gonna be mad! you WILL stay in touch with people from school if u really want to and efforts are made :) oh and dont worry about no school friends going to usyd with u next yr, you've always got billy and, hopefully, me :) lol

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
awww thanks hun!!

I'm listening to Friends Forever by Vitamin C *tear* lol
and yes Billy and I have good plans for next year. lol Joining the cool societies! Sleeping on the lawns in the beautiful sun! Spending hours in the library! Hope you do join us em! We'll be the trio everyone remembers! lol

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
heheheheh i HOPE! knowing my luck i'll end up in shitty cumberland campus, coz i wanna do health sciences, but still! heheh you two have to invite me for coffee/shopping :p and then we can tease billy, together!

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
awwww hun

yeah its definately the close of another chapter of our lives, and sure enterting uni/adulthood wll be scary first but after you settle in its gonna be mad! you WILL stay in touch with people from school if u really want to and efforts are made :) oh and dont worry about no school friends going to usyd with u next yr, you've always got billy and, hopefully, me :) lol
and me and me and me!!!!

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
Will_Sparky said:
Umm.. Welshi, I'm sure I speak for the both of us when I say that we're not really looking for new friends right now! Sorry :p
it's like primary school all over again
*picks up her tiny teddies and runs away to cry in corner of quadrangle*

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Okay. I'm going seriously random today. We got our reports...blurrrr. My Chemistry comment was: 'Katie has perhaps given Chemistry a bit of a back seat in recent times. This is disappointing as she possesses a solid understanding of the knowledge, answering some aspects extreamly well...'

Umm...hello? I have trouble doing calculations...like something chronic...SOLID UNDERSTANDING??? Mwah ha haha. Nah, it's good though cause he respects my drama nerdyness and VA nazism. Yet, I am the blonde (even though I'm a brunette) of the Chemistry class.

:D

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
omg speaking of chemistry, today my chem teacher told me i got distinction for the RACI chem comp HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what ajoke! i guessed like the whole thing...yay! my mum is gonna give me 5 bucks, i feel so special :)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
sif jem, you're a nerd :)

crap i shoudl really starts tudying for the HSC

oh yay! i'm seeing quidam tonight :) :) :)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Firstly: Em and Katie, keep the chemistry out of here :p. Dreading my report. "Billy could really work hard and manage a band 5, but now he will fail!"

Secondly: From my trials, my UAI estimation was 84! dont fret kids! Scaling!!! :p

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I will put chemistry whereever the hell I like.

And that day's to the HSC thing is bloody scary. STOP IT JEM!

</spam>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)