Very Important questions please help (1 Viewer)

star_mountain

HSC
for the trials i answered my question on totalitarianism like this:

intro :

In order to answer this question it is important to first define the key phrase 'totalitarian state'. According to Fredrick, a totalitarian state must: attempt to control every part of people's lives, be a dictatorship with one party and one leader, have the country's media, economy and education system firmly under state control, and try to control the social lives of its people. A totalitarian state may also tend to be both militaristic and nationalistic.
An alternative definition given by the Encyclopaedia Britannica says:
"In the broadest sense, totalitarianism is characterized by strong central rule that attempts to control and direct all aspects of individual life through coercion and repression. The state achieves popularity through a strong, charismatic leader."
In order to answer the question, each of the above points must be addressed and compared with the example of Nazi Germany on order to decide to what extent Nazi Germany was a totalitarian state.

Now i'm just wondering if that was the way i'm suppose to do it, cos i'm pretty worried atm.

nickw...

HSC
N/A
Looks orite to me...
Was this the normal... trial hsc paper? or this 'cssa' paper that i keep hearing about?

If it was the normal one, can you remember the questions for ww1, leni refenstahl / germany, and indo china?

star_mountain

HSC
there is no normal trial, every school gets a different ine, and the questions can be amended, but yes most schools do the cssa trial, for germany, it was on weimar and totalitarianism

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)