• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Vibrators ... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

will-anal

Banned
HSC
lol what exactly is the point of this thread other than sick voyeuristic pleasure? i might aswell make one about what kind of fleshlight you guys prefer.

also

are there any guys who really hate it if their girlfriends use vibrators?
Fucking shut up.

will-anal

Banned
HSC
can you please Ignore and stop your bitching? i'm really not fucked being the target for your PMS.

fat bogan.
You're incredibly fucking dumb and annoying and your lingering presence on this forum is the bane of everyone else's existence.

Fuck off.

ay0_x

HSC
You're incredibly fucking dumb and annoying and your lingering presence on this forum is the bane of everyone else's existence.

Fuck off.
lol if i'm the bane of anyone's existence whatsoever that's pretty fucking hilarious, and they need real problems kk.

on a whole i hardly communicate with you + the rest of the Bos Orgy so please, Ignore. I really don't see why that's so hard for you. We have absolutely nothing in common and I guarantee you will never like anything I type; so just make it easier for yourself?

will-anal

Banned
HSC
Hey guys I'm in a thread called "Vibrators" where the OP is asking what sort of vibrators we all like

"lolz wot is dis fred even about u guyz lol omg yr sick!!"

ay0_x

HSC
Hey guys I'm in a thread called "Vibrators" where the OP is asking what sort of vibrators we all like

"lolz wot is dis fred even about u guyz lol omg yr sick!!"
I asked what the point was, and I made a comparison. And it was a light hearted one.

Please dislodge the menstrual cup.

Napstar

Banned
HSC
The point of the thread was, he was obviously looking for a way to introduce the subject of vibrators with an anecdotal story instead of just blatantly asking what vibrators people like.

It's fairly fucking obvious what the point of this thread was.

ay0_x

HSC
I get that, and I said, it was a pretty voyeuristic thing to do. ;)

Napstar

Banned
HSC
What was voyeuristic about it?
It's really no different from the threads asking whether people prefer virgins, at what age did people lose their virginity, do people do anal sex etc. I don't see you flapping your gums in those threads asking for the point.

ay0_x

HSC
What was voyeuristic about it?
It's really no different from the threads asking whether people prefer virgins, at what age did people lose their virginity, do people do anal sex etc. I don't see you flapping your gums in those threads asking for the point.
Because those threads are mainly about ethics. Asking a specific question like WHAT VIBRATORS DO YOU GIRLS PREFER and providing pictures to boot... Yeah. He didn't ask if girls would use them or had used them or if guys hated them. If someone made a TELL ME ABOUT THE TIME YUO LOST YOUR VIRGINITY THREAD, or TELL ME ABOUT WHEN YOU TRIED ANAL thread, I'd flap my gums.

ay0_x

HSC
Anytime.

Really though, you pushed the menstrual cup too far in.

doin it rong

Napstar

Banned
HSC
Yeah see here we go again. That's just a lame call.

If it weren't for me posting the article about menstrual cups and my disdain for the concept you wouldn't be producing such moronic vitriol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)